Foreign aid

Topic overview. Based on 33334 on-topic pages. [foreign-aid directory]

Significant concepts: infomillennium development goals, global development, human rights, affairs of finland, aid money, humanitarian aid, international development aid, ministry for foreign affairs, national income, development cooperation, official development assistance, foreign assistance, donor country, foreign policy, ministry for foreign minister.

Most relevant domains

Most relevant domains based on cumulative page relevance to the topic as defined by example links and on the number of relevant domains linking to them.

domain info

page count

visit count

link count





Most frequent phrases in anchor texts of links found in this topical graph .

atext info

semantic flow

read more90438.67
share on facebook45822.89
share on twitter50122.61
share to facebook46121.14

Keyword ideas

Common word stems found in on-topic page titles.

word info

Popular pages

On-topic pages with highest topical PageRank.

title / url
World Bank Group | The Oakland Institute
Home | Foreign Policy White Paper
Global Humanitarian Assistance Report 2016 | Development Initiatives
Foreign Earned Income Exclusion | Internal Revenue Service
Closing the Gender Gap in Development Financing | Council on Foreign Relations
What we do | Christian Aid
Changing the rules of aid: understanding ODA modernisation | Development Initiatives
Antimicrobial Resistance and the Threat of Multidrug-Resistant TB | U.S. Agency for International Development
World Bank poverty measurement in the Agenda 2030 era | Development Initiatives
UK Aid Network | UKAN Staff - UK Aid Network

Popular prospect pages

On-topic pages with highest topical PageRank having a few outgoing links and domains.

title / url



rel links

external links

external domains

referring domains

external backlinks

What we do | Christian Aid
FAE: About
Mark Green, Trump's Proposed USAID Head, Knows The Aid World u2014 And The Political World : Goats and Soda : NPR
Global Unease With Major World Powers | Pew Research Center
AFRICOM continued: u201cThe Pivot to Africau201d in Foreign Policy | AFRICOMMONS
InterAction's NGO Aid Map - Organizations - IATI Registry
A most unwanted world record | Swedish Foreign Policy News
Ministry of Finance & Development Planning (MFDP) - Liberia
Fees, Payments & Funding | Harvard Kennedy School
Bloomberg Baystate Business Hour | Bloomberg Radio


Pages with most links towards other likely on-topic pages.




semantic flow


on topic


rel links

external links

external domains

referring domains

external backlinks


Domains with most linking domains

Relevant domains with most other relevant domains linking to them.

domain info

semantic flow


Random 'foreign aid FAQs', may be related to more specific topics, not general foreign aid topic.



Q: What about the military aid?
A: The US is cutting off military aid to Egypt, but it's unclear how much aid will be cut off.
Q: What is the EU Aid Explorer?
A: The EU Aid Explorer is a platform that allows users to find data on international development projects funded by the EU and its Member States.
Q: How often is EU Aid Explorer updated?
A: The European Commission provides up-to-date data on EU development spending, while the OECD Creditor Reporting System provides annual data on development spending by all OECD countries.


Q: What are the details of the award?
A: The AFSA Scholarship Committee will apportion available funding to those applicants with the greatest documented financial need.
Q: What are the DOs and DON’Ts of uploading documents to my application?
A: If your application has not yet been submitted, you can log in and change your preferences under the Academics section. If your application has already been submitted, please email to make the change.
Q: What are non-recurring costs?
A: Nonrecurring costs are those one-time costs incurred in support of previous research, development, or production of certain major defense equipment. They are "sunk costs," in that the U.S. Government pays them to develop or produce a given defense article or weapons system specifically for the U.S. armed forces.
Q: How long does it take until I can view the details of case submitted for processing?
A: If you're not sure if you can withdraw your case, visit the Case Details page and look for the "Withdraw" button.

Q: Where are the presentation materials and recordings from the April 2023 stakeholder webinars on the new Form ETA-9089 posted?
A: The new Form ETA-9089 and its appendices are available on the Foreign Labor Certification Forms page ( The presentation materials and recordings from the recent webinar are available at the Foreign Labor Certification Announcements page: You can also find them under the "We


Q: How and when will I receive notification?
A: Make sure you upload all of the required documents to your online application by the application deadline. If you do not follow the upload instructions exactly, your application may not be considered.
Q: How can I get to Ithaca from nearby cities and airports?
A: The Travel to Campus page is a great resource for transportation information, including updates on traffic and construction.
Q: When should I expect to receive my refund?
A: The Bursar’s Office Refunds page has information on refunds for tuition and fees.


Q: What is the OECD Creditor Reporting System (CRS)?
A: The Creditor Reporting System (CRS) on aid activities from members of the OECD Development Assistance Committee (DAC), multilateral organisations and other donors.
Q: What is IATI?
A: The IATI Standard is a set of rules and guidance for publishing useful development and humanitarian data. To publish data according to the IATI Standard, information needs to be provided in the data format XML.
Q: Who is eligible to apply?
A: To be eligible for this award, you must be a student who has demonstrated excellence in their field of study.
Q: What is the Program timeline?
A: You will need to create an account with Community Force in order to apply for the grant. The deadline to apply is March 13, 2023.
Q: What Is FMS?
A: FMS is a program where the US government helps other countries buy American defense products and services.
Q: Who can participate in the FMS program?
A: The President designates countries and international organizations eligible to participate in FMS. The Department of State approves individual programs on a case-by-case basis. Currently, some 189 countries and international organizations participate in FMS.
Q: What are the advantages of FMS and DCS?
A: Sales of defense articles and services are subject to identical technology release reviews and determinations, re-transfer assurances, and congressional reviews (as applicable) under the Foreign Military Sales (FMS) program.
Q: How can I compare costs between FMS and DCS?
A: FMS contracts always include training, spare parts, and other support needed to sustain a system through its first few years, while DCS contracts may or may not include this in the initial pricing. FMS always benefits from the economies of scale and experience the U.S. government has with a system.
Q: What is the Fee Payment Plan?
A: The Fee Payment Plan (FPP) is a way for students to pay their tuition and fees in five monthly installments during the semester, instead of all at once. There is a fee for using the FPP, and students must have enough money to cover the first installment in order to enroll in the plan.
Q: What is UT Dallas’ FAFSA school code?
A: The school code for our school is 009741.
Q: What is considered a special circumstance?
A: A special circumstance is an event that causes a loss of/significant reduction in income or extremely high medical bills not paid by insurance.


Q: How is need determined for international students?
A: You will have to provide summer savings, work during academic year, and any expenses not covered by the allowances made under our standard expense budget in addition to any contribution your family will have to make.
Q: How is the decision made on which international students will receive aid?
A: We will meet 100% of the demonstrated need of all admitted students, regardless of citizenship.
Q: What visa-related steps do international students need to complete on arrival?
A: You must complete the required status activation in order to maintain your F-1 or J-1 status.
Q: How is my federal financial aid eligibility determined?
A: Financial aid is a term that is inclusive of all grants, scholarships, fellowships, but also student loans (federal or private.) The university uses a standard student budget called a Cost of Attendance (COA) when determining the limit on how much financial aid a student can accept per term. The COA is not the bill that you may get; it is the total estimated amount it will cost you to attend each year or term, including an estimate for non-billed
Q: What aid is available for International students?
A: Berkeley has a number of funding opportunities available for LL.M students, including scholarships, fellowships, and student loans. More information can be found on the Berkeley International Office website.


Q: What about economic aid and efforts to promote democracy?
A: The U.S. is cutting some military aid to Egypt, but not all of it, after the military coup there. The decision not to cut off all aid infuriated Morsi supporters.
Q: What do I need to know about health services and insurance?
A: Cornell Health is a great resource for students who have questions about their health and well-being. The staff can help you with everything from finding a doctor to managing your health insurance.
Q: What documents do I need to carry when I travel home over school breaks?
A: When you travel as a student at Cornell, you’ll need to carry various documents to prove your immigration status and to allow reentry if you leave the United States. Learn about travel documents for students.

When you travel as a student at Cornell, you’ll need to carry various documents to prove your immigration status and to allow reentry if you leave the United States. Learn about travel documents for students.

The most important travel document for students is the I
Q: What steps do I need to take to prepare for the upcoming year?
A: Complete the FAFSA application and submit it by February 1.


Q: Where can I find information about housing and move-in?
A: Move-in day is Friday, August 21st.

-Check-in begins at 8:00am.

-All students must have their Cornell ID with them.

-Students will be able to move into their assigned room once they have checked in.

-There is no set time that students must be moved in by, but all students must be moved in by Sunday, August 23rd at 11:59pm.
Q: Where can I find a job on campus?
A: You can find student jobs on the Cornell campus through Cornell Career Services.
Q: Where can I go for career advice?
A: If you have general career questions or questions related to being international, contact Cornell Career Services.
Q: Where can I get information on the loans that I have borrowed?
A: You can find all of your federal loan information by visiting the National Student Loan Data System (NSLDS).


Q: Who do I contact if I have other questions?
A: You must be enrolled as a full-time undergraduate student, continue the entire academic year without interruption, deliver your scholarship check(s) to the proper office at your institution with its attached instructions, and notify AFSA should your check not arrive within 30 days of the issue date. You may thank the donors who made your scholarship possible, but you may not defer your scholarship.
Q: How do I know if my financial aid has disbursed?
A: To check if your aid has disbursed, log into CalCentral, click on “My Finances”, then click on “View Awards”. Then, on the right-hand side you will be able to see the “Awards” and “Loans” sections. Here you can see the status of your financial aid at the bottom right of each award/loan.
Q: How do I pay my fees and tuition?
A: E-bills for the semester will be available a few weeks before instruction begins on CalCentral. If you have a third party covering your tuition and fees, they will need to receive a bill from Berkeley before they will submit payment. If you are trying to make a payment to Berkeley from an international bank account, follow instructions on making international wire transfer payments.
Q: How do I apply for a Pell Grant and other types of financial aid?
A: You must complete a FAFSA in order to be considered for financial aid.
Q: What happens to my financial aid if I withdraw without completing the semester?
A: The EFC is the index used to determine your eligibility for need-based financial aid.


Q: When do I repay my student loans?
A: You can borrow up to 100% of your Cost of Attendance, minus any other aid (i.e., scholarships, sponsorships, other student loans). A cosigner is not required for the International Student Loan Program, but is required for the alternative loans.
Q: How much should I accept in federal student loans to account for student loan origination fees?
A: The student should accept the full amount of federal student loans offered to her, as she will need it to cover her tuition and fees.
Q: How do I accept just a portion of the federal student loans that I’m offered?
A: Login to CalCentral. Click on “My Finances” and “View Awards.” To accept any amount of your loans, click on “Accept”. Then, you will have the opportunity to indicate how much you’d like to accept. Be sure to consider the origination fees (processing fee) for federal loans in your calculations.
Q: What happens to my federal student loans after I graduate or leave school?
A: Be sure to complete your Exit Counseling before you leave school. Keep in touch with your loan servicer and update them with any changes to your school attendance or contact information. You will begin repaying your loans after the 6-month grace period has passed.
Q: How can I estimate what my monthly student loan payments will be after graduation?
A: Repaying your student loans can be a daunting task, but it’s important to understand your options. If you need help, there are plenty of free resources available to you.


Q: What do I do if my visa is not approved in time for me to make it to the campus by the enrollment date?
A: Contact your academic department or college if you will be delayed in arriving to the U.S. for your studies.
Q: What are my options to defer my admission if I can't obtain an F-1/J-1 visa?
A: If you are unable to obtain a visa or will arrive late, you should contact your department or the admissions office and request information about your options for attending in a later semester. Cornell Tech students, please email
Q: What are my options if I’m not approved for the Federal Graduate PLUS Loan?
A: If you're not approved for the Grad PLUS loan due to adverse credit history, you will be notified by Direct Loans after Berkeley begins loan processing. You will have the option of seeking an endorser.
Q: What are the current interest rates and origination fees for Federal Unsubsidized and Grad PLUS loans?
A: Federal student loan interest rates are fixed for the life of the loan. The interest rate varies depending on the loan type and the first disbursement date of the loan.


Q: When does financial aid disburse?
A: Disbursement dates for financial aid vary depending on the type of aid you receive. Federal student loans are typically disbursed on the same date as other financial aid, but private student loans may have a different disbursement date. You should check with your private loan lender to clarify when your loan will be disbursed.
Q: What types of financial aid does Puget Sound offer?
A: Puget Sound offers both need-based and merit-based aid for undergraduate students. Merit scholarships range up to $30,000, each year, renewable for up to five years. Students can also apply for two full tuition scholarships: the Lillis Foundation and the Matelich. Student eligibility for need-based aid is determined by the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) and is composed of grants, work-study employment, and loans.
Q: When am I notified of my financial aid?
A: It's pretty cut and dry. If you're admitted, you're in. You'll be able to tell pretty quickly if you're admitted, and if you are, you'll get your financial aid information shortly after.


Q: How can I find out about local banking?
A: Check out Your First Week for pointers on local banks and other important things to know and do when you arrive on campus.
Q: How can I get help with my I-9 employment authorization form?
A: 1. Go to the nearest USCIS office and fill out an I-9 form.

2. Bring your passport or other required documents.

3. USCIS will review your documents and approve your I-9.
Q: How do I find my Estimated Cost of Attendance (COA)?
A: Here’s what you need to know:

The cost of attendance (COA) is a budget set by UC Berkeley that covers tuition and fees, housing, food, books, supplies, transportation, and miscellaneous expenses.

The COA is used to calculate your financial aid eligibility, which is the difference between the cost of attendance and your Expected Family Contribution (EFC).

You can view your cost of attendance in CalCentral under the “
Q: How can I find a copy of my issued application?
A: I am looking for a way to view the network traffic that is being sent/received by the devices on my network. I want to be able to see the data that is being sent and received by each device on my network, as well as the amount of data being sent and received.

I am looking for a way to view the network traffic that is being sent/received by the devices on my network. I want to be able to see the data that is being sent and received


Q: How do I submit corrected FAFSA information?
A: You can make corrections to your FAFSA online, and then send those corrections to your financial aid office.
Q: What actions can users perform within a network?
A: The Master account is the primary account holder for a network and has the ability to invite other users to join the network as Sub-accounts or co-Master accounts. The Master account also has the ability to manage case management actions for all applications within the network.
Q: How do I use a profile to pre-fill information within my applications?
A: FLAG allows users to create profiles with information that can be imported to pre-fill designated sections of one or more application forms.

contact | terms | privacy
© 2018-2024