Topic overview. Based on 33334 on-topic pages. [insurance directory]

Significant concepts: infoinsurance agency, auto insurance rate, type of insurance, net worth, coverage option, term insurance, additional coverage, additional protection, insurance product, permanent life, independent insurance agent, homeowner insurance, increase coverage limit, independent insurance broker, cover damage.

Most relevant domains

Most relevant domains based on cumulative page relevance to the topic as defined by example links and on the number of relevant domains linking to them.

domain info

page count

visit count

link count





Most frequent phrases in anchor texts of links found in this topical graph .

atext info

semantic flow

get a quote1908132.8
learn more2066112.3
contact us141759.21
read more56337.95
life insurance55037.93
auto insurance44331.44

Keyword ideas

Common word stems found in on-topic page titles.

word info

Popular pages

On-topic pages with highest topical PageRank.

title / url
Insurance - 360 Degrees of Financial Literacy
Business Owners Policy | RLI Corp
Does your Insurance Increase Depend on the Type of Ticket Received?
Initial Quote Page
Auto Insurance Articles
App for iPhone®, iPod touch® and AndroidTM u2013 Pay a Bill, Get Shopping Tools u2013 Progressive
Mexican Insurance Information - Baja Bound Mexican Insurance
4 Steps After You Purchase Travel Insurance | Travel Insurance Review
Earthquake Insurance for Renters | United Policyholders
Why breaking up with your car insurer is hard to do

Popular prospect pages

On-topic pages with highest topical PageRank having a few outgoing links and domains.

title / url



rel links

external links

external domains

referring domains

external backlinks

Health insurance that counts as coverage |
Auto Accident Repair : Guaranteed Repair Program : Farmers Insurance
Life Insurance | TIAA
Companies We Represent - Cheney Insurance
Online Child Insurance Policy in India - YoungStar Udaan by HDFC Life
Healthy Growth in U.S. Personal Auto Premiums Faces Future Risk: A.M. Best - Carrier Management
Travel insurance for pre-existing medical conditions | LV=
Uber Will Pilot Use of Progressive Insurance to Cover Texas Drivers - Carrier Management
Full Coverage Auto Insurance: Car Insurance Coverage | Progressive
For Insurance Industry, Diversity Remains Elusive at the Top - Carrier Management

Domains with most linking domains

Relevant domains with most other relevant domains linking to them.

domain info

semantic flow


Random 'insurance FAQs', may be related to more specific topics, not general insurance topic.



Q: What is a car insurance deductible?
A: $300.
Q: What should I know before buying a used car?
A: Research the car's history, safety features, and prices of similar models to make sure you're getting a good deal. Be sure to have the car inspected by a mechanic before you buy it, especially if it's a high-mileage car.
Q: What is GEICO's Car Buying Service?
A: GEICO offers a Car Buying Service to help you with your research, tools, and a low upfront price.
Q: What is a deductible?
A: A deductible is the amount you pay out-of-pocket for repairs or a replacement car before your insurance kicks in. The lower your deductible, the higher your rate.


Q: What are common myths about auto insurance?
A: Your credit score does not affect your insurance rate.
Q: How is my auto insurance rate determined?
A: There are many factors that affect your auto insurance rates, but some of the most common include your age, gender, location, and driving history.
Q: Why is my benefit amount less than the amount indicated in my Benefit Rate Decision letter?
A: Taxes, part-time work, and other sources of income will reduce the amount of money you receive from SSI.


Q: How do I update my address when I move?
A: You can update your address through the GEICO Mobile app or by logging into your account on Your premium may change based on your new location.
Q: What should I do for my car insurance when I move to a new state?
A: You can easily update your address on the GEICO Mobile app or on Please note, each state has its own laws and regulations about coverages and available discounts that can affect your premium.
Q: What happens with my policy when I move states?
A: Your policy may be rewritten to meet state requirements, which may affect your rates and billing due dates.
Q: How do I prove my identity when creating a my Manage My Case account?
A: You can use a valid state ID or non-expired driver’s license, including a temporary visitor’s driver’s license, to complete ID proofing to use Manage My Case.
Q: Why would UI Online require me to update my status or refile my claim?
A: If you earn zero wages during a week, you are considered “totally unemployed.” If you earn part-time wages during a week, you are considered “part-time unemployed.”.
Q: How do I update my address or name on the Employer Separation Report?
A: You can update your name and/or address by visiting


Q: How will my drivers and vehicles be affected?
A: unless you make changes, your drivers and vehicles will likely remain on your policy.
Q: What if I bought another home and/or my vehicles will be in different places?
A: If you need to make changes to your insurance policy, call our team at (800) 841-3000 and we'll help you make sure you're fully covered.
Q: What will my policy cover?
A: Your Root Insurance quote will at minimum cover Liability Insurance, Roadside Assistance, and any coverages required by your state. You can then customize your quote to include any additional coverages you need.
Q: How long will it be before I receive a payment?
A: It takes about 2 business days for your payment to be transferred to your direct deposit account or Electronic Payment Card (EPC) after you request a payment. If a bank holiday occurs during the week, your payment will be delayed an additional 24 business hours.


Q: What is the proper procedure for reporting a UConn employee motor vehicle accident?
A: Complete an MVCU-1 Form within 48 hours of the accident. This form may be obtained from Transportation Services by calling (860) 486-6902 or by downloading the Vehicle Accident Form.
Q: What is the procedure for reporting loss or damage to state owned personal property?
A: File an insurance claim.

1. File an insurance claim with the appropriate carrier.

2. The department should also file a police report if the loss is due to theft or vandalism.
Q: How do I place a claim for damage?
A: The university is not responsible for damage to your personal vehicle if you are in an accident while driving on university business. You must first report the accident to your personal automobile insurance company.
Q: What do I do if I have forgotten my Personal Identification Number (PIN) or wish to change my PIN?
A: If you forgot your PIN, please contact the UI Call Center at 401-415-6772.


Q: How can I obtain a cerificate of insurance?
A: The standard Emergency Responder protocol should be followed in the event of damage to real property (fire, flood, etc.) The Emergency Responders will then notify the Office of Real Estate and Risk Management pursuant to the notification procedures outlined here: Claim Notification Procedures. You can obtain a Certificate of Insurance by sending an email with a completed Request for a Certificate of Insurance Form to requesting the certificate of insurance.
Q: How can I print a new insurance card online?
A: 1. Log in to your account
2. Click on the "Get ID Card" link
3. Select the type of card you want
4. Enter your mailing address and click "Submit"
5. Your ID card will be mailed to you within 7-10 business days
Q: What payment methods can I use?
A: We accept bank transfers and credit/debit cards.
Q: Where can I find a list of network providers for my health insurance plan?
A: Your health insurance company may have a listing of network providers on its website or you can call the number on the back of your health insurance card for help finding a network provider.
Q: How long can I collect unemployment?
A: Your unemployment benefits will last for a maximum of 26 weeks, or until you have used up one-third of your total base period wages, whichever comes first.


Q: What is the customer service phone number?
A: 855-733-7333.
Q: What is the difference between a policy number and a billing account number?
A: Your policy number represents a specific policy, while your billing account number is used specifically for billing and payment activity related to your policy(ies).
Q: When is the ABE Customer call center open?
A: The call center hours are Monday - Friday, 8:30 AM – 4:30 PM except for state holidays. Beginning May 1, 2023, the hours are Monday – Friday, 8:00 AM – 6:30 PM except for state holidays.
Q: How will the exchange of needed verifications work when I complete my redetermination by phone?
A: Make sure you provide all the information the call center needs and submit any requested verifications on time.
Q: What is my BYE number?
A: You will receive your BYE number as soon as your claim has been processed.


Q: What browsers are compatible with®?
A: is compatible with most current and some past versions of popular Internet browsers, including Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, Safari, and Mozilla Firefox.
Q: How will Managed Care Organizations (MCOs) partner with HFS during the unwinding?
A: The short answer is yes, you can. The long answer is that it's complicated, and there are a lot of things to consider before you make the decision.

There are a few things you need to keep in mind when deciding whether or not to homeschool your child with a disability. The first is that homeschooling is a big commitment, and it's not right for everyone. You need to be sure that you're prepared to take on the responsibility of teaching your
Q: What are the wage requirements?
A: You can get unemployment benefits if you quit your job because you were experiencing sexual harassment.

Yes, you can get unemployment benefits if you quit your job because you were experiencing sexual harassment. If you can prove that the harassment was the primary reason for your resignation, then you should be eligible for unemployment benefits.


Q: Who do I contact if I have other online questions?
A: If you need help with your Internet service, you can contact Internet Support by phone at 888-559-1922888-559-1922. Internet Support representatives are available 24-hours a day, seven days a week.
Q: Who do I contact if I have questions about billing or payments?
A: If you have questions about your insurance coverage, contact your insurance agent. You can find your agent's contact information on your insurance bill.
Q: What if I have questions about changes to my coverage?
A: To see if we cover a specific item, please review our coverage information here. If you still have questions, please contact customer support.
Q: What if I have other questions?
A: You can contact the Illinois ABE office by logging in and clicking Manage My Case at, or by calling 1-800-843-6154.
Q: What if I forget to contact UI Online on Sunday?
A: You can contact UI Online any day of the week to certify for unemployment benefits; you will receive your payment approximately 48 hours after certifying. However, if you miss certifying for the entire week you will need to refile your claim.
Q: What if I have a question after my appeal has been filed?
A: If you are appealing a decision made by the Department of Labor and Training, you will need to file an appeal with the Board of Review. Information on how to prepare your case and what to expect at a Referee hearing can be found on the Board of Review website.


Q: How do I sign-up to view billing and payment information online?
A: Access all of your policies and account information online
-View and update your contact information
-Make a payment
-View your payment history
-Print your ID card
Q: Where do I access my online billing and payment information?
A: You can access your billing and payment information by logging into your account on the Digital Pay Payment Center.
Q: How do I make a payment?
A: Pay your bill online


Pay by phone


Pay in person
Q: How do I start paperless billing?
A: 1. Log in to your account

2. Click on the "Billing & Payments" tab

3. Under the "Paperless Billing" section, click the "Edit" button

4. Check or uncheck the "Receive paperless billing notices" box, as desired

5. Click the "Save" button
Q: What is a billing agreement, and why did I get one?
A: State Farm is implementing a new billing system, and your billing agreement explains the specifics of your account. No action is required on your part.
Q: When I change the financial account on my automatic withdrawal, why do I have to sign the form in advance?
A: We need your permission to withdraw money from your account.
Q: How can I get more information?
A: If you have a question about your food benefits, you can email
Q: What information will I need to file a UI claim?
A: In order to file a UI claim, you will need to provide your social security number, date of birth, contact information, and employment history.
Q: What is UI Online and when should I start using it?
A: You must certify for payments by logging in to UI Online once every week to collect benefits. You can also certify by phone at (401) 415-6772.


Q: What if I'm moving, but only for a little while?
A: If you're moving for less than 6 months, you don't need to update your insurance policy.
Q: Why can't I pay my bill online?
A: If you have a problem with your bill, contact your carrier.

If you're using a carrier other than Verizon, AT&T, T-Mobile, or Sprint

If you're using a carrier other than the ones listed above, you won't be able to see your bill in the app.

If you're using a prepaid carrier

If you're using a prepaid carrier, you won't be able to see your bill in the app.

If you
Q: Why don't all my completed payments show online?
A: Payments made through the billing & payment history page will display on the page.
Q: How do I search for an agent?
A: The agent search is located in the left margin of the Quote and Application page.
Q: Why can't I find the agent I'm looking for?
A: If you're interested in buying life insurance, you should be able to find an agent in your area by visiting the company's website and searching for your state.
Q: What if I don't select an agent?
A: If you don't select an agent, one will be assigned to you for all of your State Farm policies and accounts.
Q: Why didn't I receive a payment for the first week I was on Unemployment?
A: You have to wait 7 days after you start your new job before you can start getting paid unemployment benefits.


Q: What is my user ID and password?
A: Your user ID and password is created during registration. If you have already registered online, you may use the Forgot User ID and/or Forgot Password links on®.
Q: What is a limit?
A: Root pays up to your limit in the event of an accident you cause.
Q: What is a Health Savings Account (HSA)?
A: You can use HSA funds to pay your share of the cost for eligible healthcare expenses that are not covered by your health, dental or vision plans.
Q: What is Medicaid?
A: Medicaid is a government-funded, comprehensive health insurance program that covers about 3.9 million people in Illinois, including low-income adults, children, pregnant women, and people with disabilities.
Q: What if I am no longer eligible for Medicaid?
A: If you are no longer eligible for Medicaid in Illinois, you will receive a letter that tells you:

-The date your coverage will end

-The reason for the termination of your coverage

-What, if any, other options you may have for health insurance coverage
Q: How many people will lose their Medicaid coverage?
A: Around 700,000 people in Illinois are expected to lose Medicaid coverage as the state begins to unwind its Medicaid expansion. However, the state is taking steps to minimize loss as much as possible, and estimates that only around 384,000 people will lose coverage after the full unwinding period.
Q: What is HFS doing to engage with Medicaid customers?
A: We are planning a state-wide communications campaign to help Medicaid customers renew their Medicaid coverage. We are asking for help from anyone who works with Medicaid customers to make sure they are aware of the renewal process and have the information they need to renew their coverage.
Q: What is a base period?
A: The base period is the period we look at to determine if you have been paid sufficient wages to be monetarily eligible. Normally, your base period consists of the first four of the last five completed calendar quarters before the starting date of your new claim. The calendar quarters are:
January 1 through March 31
April 1 through June 30
July 1 through September 30
October 1 through December 31
If wages from one of these quarters had to be used to establish a previous claim using the


Q: How will I know when I have new bills to pay?
A: 1. Log in to your account
2. Click on the "Email Notices" tab
3. Toggle the "on" or "off" switch next to "Email Notices"
4. Save your changes
Q: When is a payment processed when I authorize a payment?
A: We'll process your payment on the date you selected. If the date falls on a weekend or holiday, we'll process the payment the next business day.
Q: What is continuous coverage?
A: Continuous coverage has been ended by Congress, meaning that people on Medicaid may lose their coverage if they no longer meet the eligibility requirements.
Q: When will continuous coverage end?
A: The first people to get renewal notices will be those due for renewal on June 1, and they will get their notices in early May 2023.
Q: What will happen when continuous coverage ends?
A: If you don't submit your renewal form on time, you may lose coverage a month after your renewal due date. However, you will have a 30-day grace period during which you can still submit your form and avoid losing coverage.
Q: How will the end of continuous coverage affect me?
A: You will get a letter from the Illinois Department of Human Services when it is time to renew your coverage. If the department has enough current information to decide if you still qualify, it might be able to automatically renew your coverage. If additional information is needed, you must submit your renewal form by the due date. The best way to submit your renewal is online.
Q: How will the end of continuous coverage impact healthcare providers?
A: Ask your customers to keep their address and contact information up to date with the state of Illinois by visiting Help them update their information at multiple points, like during check-in, appointments, and check-out, as well as in appointment reminders.
Q: What will happen to the extra federal money the state received during continuous coverage?
A: The enhanced match for CHIP is scheduled to end on March 31, 2021.

The enhanced match for CHIP is scheduled to end on March 31, 2021.

The enhanced match for CHIP is scheduled to end on March 31, 2021.


Q: How do I reduce my coverages to lower my bill?
A: You can save money on your car insurance by raising your deductible and lowering your coverage limits. You can also reduce your price by switching to state minimum coverage. You can adjust your coverages in the Root app at any time.
Q: How do I check my patient's eligibility and renewal date?
A: No, this will not change the provider enrollment process. HFS Application Agents are able to run lists of customers through MEDI (Medical Electronic Data Interchange) to see who is due for a renewal. The MEDI (Medical Electronic Data Interchange) system does not indicate which form a person will receive. Some Medicaid customers may have received a rede form already. There is not a standard PDF renewal form that hospitals and FQHCs could have in the event a customer loses theirs.
Q: How do I find my renewal date?
A: The best way to find your renewal date is to log into your account at and check the 'Benefit Details' tab. Your renewal will be available about 1 month before your due date.
Q: What do I need to do to ensure I will receive my renewal letter?
A: Update your address with Illinois Medicaid to ensure you continue to receive coverage. You can do this online or by calling 877-805-5312.
Q: What happens if I miss my due date?
A: The Illinois Department of Healthcare and Family Services is implementing a new flexibility that will allow customers who have missed their redetermination due date to have their coverage extended for an additional month. If you have missed your due date, you will receive a 643RNW Courtesy Renewal Form – Follow Up Letter that will remind you to return your completed Form B redetermination no later than mid-month of your new, extended due date. If you are more than 90 days late, you will need
Q: How do I report any earnings I made working part-time?
A: You must report the gross wages you earned Sunday through Saturday of the prior week on UI Online. This includes, but is not limited to, commission, bonus, stipends, vacation, tips, and overtime pay.


Q: What is an Ex Parte Redetermination and how do I know if I will be receiving one?
A: An ex parte renewal is a redetermination of eligibility that does not require customer involvement.
Q: How many cases does HFS expect to be up for renewal each month?
A: The number of cases up for renewal varies from month to month but is typically between 165,000-280,000 per month.
Q: How many cases can be renewed using the Ex Parte process?
A: We are doing better, but we are still not where we want to be.

What can I do to help?

There are a few things you can do to help us.

First, make sure that you have a valid email address on file with the USPTO. We use this email address to send renewal reminders and to provide information on renewing your patent.

Second, make sure that you have a credit card on file with the USPTO.
Q: Why is my claim taking a long time to process?
A: There are several reasons a decision on your claim may be delayed:

The claim may be complex and require a thorough review.

The claim may be selected for quality review.

The claim may be selected for fraud review.

The claim may be selected for medical review.

The claim may be selected for vocational rehabilitation review.

The claim may need to be sent to another office for processing.

The claim may be awaiting a decision from an Appeals


Q: How do I apply for Family Leave Insurance benefits?
A: You can apply for benefits online, or by downloading, printing, and filling out a paper application.
Q: Who is eligible for Family Leave Insurance benefits?
A: Any New Jersey worker who contributes to the state plan for Family Leave Insurance, or an approved private plan may be eligible.
Q: How is the Family Leave Insurance program funded?
A: The New York State Family Leave Insurance program is entirely worker-funded, through payroll deductions. For 2022, the deduction is 0.14% of the first $151,900 in wages earned, with a maximum deduction of $212.66. For 2023, the deduction is 0.06% of the first $156,800 in wages earned, with a maximum deduction of $94.08.
Q: What types of workers are eligible for regular unemployment insurance (UI)?
A: Most Rhode Island workers are covered by UI.


Q: How do I register for an online account?
A: You need to be a US resident, have a valid email address, and be at least 18 years old.
Q: How much coverage do I need?
A: There are many factors to consider when choosing insurance coverage. Some important factors to consider include: the type of coverage you need, the amount of coverage you need, the deductibles and co-pays you are willing to pay, and the provider you choose.
Q: What is an adjudication interview?
A: An adjudication interview is an interview conducted by the Central Adjudication Unit to determine whether to allow or deny unemployment benefits.
Q: Why do I need an adjudication interview?
A: You will need an adjudication interview if you are separated from your employer for any reason other than a lack of work, such as, voluntary leaving or discharge. You may also need an adjudication interview if you have a disqualifying issue, such as, if you refused an offer of work or if you are not able to work full-time.
Q: How will I know if I need an adjudication interview?
A: You will receive written notification of the date and time of your scheduled telephone interview.
Q: What do I need to do while my adjudication interview is pending?
A: You need to continue to use UI Online or the phone number provided to make your payments, and you may also complete a fact-finding questionnaire to help with the adjudication process.


Q: Why am I getting a billing account?
A: State Farm is implementing a new billing system that will offer more customer options for receiving and paying bills, but the transition will take time.
Q: What if I work a second job during school breaks?
A: If you work a second job during a school-wide recess or break, you may qualify for benefits using the wages from that other job.
Q: How much will I receive in weekly benefits?
A: Your weekly benefit rate will be equal to 3.85% of the average of the total wages in the two highest quarters of the base period, not to exceed the defined maximum amount. Effective 7/1/23, the minimum is $66 and maximum is $705, not including dependency allowance. Your weekly benefit rate remains the same throughout your benefit year.
If you have dependent children under 18 years of age you may be entitled to a dependency allowance. Children with disabilities over the
Q: What if I am denied benefits?
A: You have 15 days to appeal a CAU decision.
Q: Why would I be denied unemployment benefits?
A: You may be denied benefits if you quit your job without good cause, are fired for misconduct, or refuse a suitable job offer. If you are unemployed because of a labor dispute, you may also be denied benefits.


Q: How does Roadside Assistance work?
A: Root is a mobile app that offers insurance coverage backed by data and technology.

If you have any questions or need help, you can reach out to us right in the Root app. Just tap the menu icon in the top left corner and select "Help & Support."
Q: What does it mean to be in a no-fault state?
A: In a no-fault state, everyone has PIP coverage to pay for their own injuries and lost wages up to a certain amount.
Q: What does my billing notice mean?
A: A billing notice is generated the first of every month to customers with an outstanding overpayment balance. The billing notice includes the total principal and interest (if applicable) amount due. Checks may take one to two weeks to clear your account and be reflected on your overpayment monthly statement.
Q: Why did I receive a Notice of Claim Filed form for an employee that has not had any recent employment with my company?
A: An individual has filed for unemployment benefits using wages earned from your company. The Notice of Claim Filed is to inform you of this fact.


Q: What is the balance of my overpayment?
A: The Department of Unemployment will mail you a monthly billing notice with information on your overpayment. You can also contact the overpayment unit at 401-462-8010 for more information.
Q: Where do I mail payments toward my overpayment balance?
A: The Rhode Island Department of Labor and Training accepts payments by check or money order.

contact | terms | privacy
© 2018-2023