National elections



Topic overview. Based on 33334 on-topic pages. [national-elections directory]

Significant concepts: infoparliamentary election, election, united states, main opposition party, election official, election result, party affiliation, political party, primary election, in addition, election process, election day, nicholas whyte, register to vote, last update.

Most relevant domains

Most relevant domains based on cumulative page relevance to the topic as defined by example links and on the number of relevant domains linking to them.

domain info
rank


info
page count


info
visit count


info
link count


info
relevance


info
popularity


info
http://e-democracy.md/ 140741410560.992.08e-democracy.md
http://ri.gov/ 258959011040.991.38ri.gov
http://state.oh.us/ 338940212140.981.73state.oh.us
http://youtube.com/ 433842824230.952.52youtube.com
http://wikipedia.org/ 5279346171580.972.79wikipedia.org
http://huffingtonpost.com/ 633638818790.962.16huffingtonpost.com
http://nytimes.com/ 727434315000.942.82nytimes.com
http://brennancenter.org/ 826827210390.992.04brennancenter.org
http://elections.ca/ 9334337109611.51elections.ca
http://ca.gov/ 1021724528970.992.43ca.gov

Atext

Most frequent phrases in anchor texts of links found in this topical graph .

atext info
count


info
semantic flow


info
elected136182.43
continue reading121166.73
read more97958.07
here85853.52
pdf79449.06
news111547.54
crossref56635.97
elections58935.91
candidates57028.79
details36724.46

Keyword ideas

Common word stems found in on-topic page titles.

word info
elect
vote
state
voter
result
elector
polit
commiss
parti
nation

Popular prospect pages

On-topic pages with highest topical PageRank having a few outgoing links and domains.

title / url
PR


info
relevance


info
links


info
rel links


info
external links


info
external domains


info
referring domains


info
external backlinks


info
Asian American Decisions | Narrow Margin in Virginia Signals Asian and Latino Influence, Virginia DREAM Act and GOP Fate Hang in the
http://asianamericandecisions.com/2013/11/18/narrow-margin-in-virginia-signals-asian-and-l
0.42149216500asianamericandecisions.com
Marin Ranked Voting
http://www.marinrankedvoting.org/
0.4211699811www.marinrankedvoting.org
Crenshaw County Republican Party Welcomes New Elected Officials - Alabama Republican Party
https://algop.org/crenshaw-county-republican-party-welcomes-new-elected-officials/
0.4133214400algop.org
Statutes & Constitution :View Statutes : Online Sunshine
http://www.leg.state.fl.us/statutes/index.cfm?App_mode=Display_Statute&URL=0000-0099/0098/
0.391432525700www.leg.state.fl.us
Stats guru: Obama has 52% chance of winning FL, Romney 48% | Naked Politics
http://miamiherald.typepad.com/nakedpolitics/2012/11/stats-guru-obama-has-52-chance-of-win
0.390.98452614800miamiherald.typepad.com
Find Your Polling Place - Alabama Republican Party
https://algop.org/event/find-your-polling-place/
0.39135224400algop.org
Statutes & Constitution :View Statutes : Online Sunshine
http://www.leg.state.fl.us/statutes/index.cfm?App_mode=Display_Statute&URL=0100-0199/0102/
0.391492828700www.leg.state.fl.us
Crawford and the Politics of Voter ID -
http://www.moresoftmoneyhardlaw.com/2014/10/crawford-politics-voter-id/
0.39112463151500www.moresoftmoneyhardlaw.com
Watch Tuesday night's presidential election results online, on air -- all night | Naked Politics
http://miamiherald.typepad.com/nakedpolitics/2012/11/watch-tuesday-nights-presidential-ele
0.380.99412215800miamiherald.typepad.com
Looking Ahead to Major Events of 2014 | Pew Research Center
http://www.people-press.org/2014/01/07/in-new-year-half-are-looking-forward-to-midterm-ele
0.340.973795400www.people-press.org

Domains with most linking domains

Relevant domains with most other relevant domains linking to them.

domain info
count


info
semantic flow


info
http://facebook.com/ 19425.72facebook.com
http://washingtonpost.com/ 14136.34washingtonpost.com
http://nytimes.com/ 13837.54nytimes.com
http://youtube.com/ 12616.53youtube.com
http://wikipedia.org/ 10336.15wikipedia.org
http://huffingtonpost.com/ 7812.61huffingtonpost.com
http://politico.com/ 7810.33politico.com
http://ca.gov/ 7524.33ca.gov
http://cnn.com/ 7412.78cnn.com
http://theguardian.com/ 6510.95theguardian.com

contact | terms | privacy
© 2018-2024 semanticjuice.com