/ Heads of state

Domain overview in Heads Of State niche. Based on relevant links and pages only. rank
Number of domains linking to
semantic flow
Number of links to
semantic flow
Number of domains linked from
semantic flow
Number of links from
semantic flow

Domains with most semantic flow to

Relevant domains with most links to selected domain.

domain info

semantic flow


Domains with most semantic flow from

Relevant domains with most links from selected domain.

domain info

semantic flow


Hubs from

Pages from domain with most likely on-topic outgoing links.




semantic flow


on topic


rel links

external links

external domains

referring domains

external backlinks

info 2590.150.9613.090.97yes4842590000 320.150.841.291yes276572211 240.210.020-1no-1-1-1-122 160.150.910.06-1no-1-1-1-100 50.160.90-1no-1-1-1-100 40.160.870.01-1no-1-1-1-100 30.150.850-1no-1-1-1-100 30.160.910-1no-1-1-1-100 30.160.890-1no-1-1-1-100 10.160.910-1no-1-1-1-100

Random 'heads of state FAQs', may be related to more specific topics, not general heads of state topic.



Q: What is the purpose of an annual registration?
A: File annual reports.
Q: When must an annual registration be filed?
A: Georgia corporations must file an annual registration within 90 days of incorporation, and between January 1 and April 1 of each year thereafter. Limited liability companies, limited partnerships and foreign corporations must file the first annual registration between January 1 and April 1 of the year following the initial filing, and between January 1 and April 1 each year thereafter.
Q: How do I obtain a paper annual registration form?
A: 1. Fill out the form.

2. Mail it to us.

3. We'll mail you a check.

4. You're done.


Q: What is an “S” or a “C” corporation?
A: “S” and “C” refer to the tax laws that are applicable to a particular corporation. The Secretary of State does not have information about whether a corporation is an “S” or a “C”.
Q: How do obtain an EIN (Employee Identification Number) for my corporation?
A: The EIN is obtained from the Internal Revenue Service. The Corporations Division does not issue or maintain record of EINs.
Q: What is a statutory close corporation?
A: A statutory close corporation is a corporation with fewer than 50 shareholders that includes a statement in its articles of incorporation that it elects to be a statutory close corporation, pursuant to O.C.G.A. $ 14-2-902.
Q: Where can I find the filing procedures for forming a Georgia limited liability company, a Georgia corporation or a Georgia limited partnership?
A: The filing procedures for a restraining order vary by state, but generally involve going to court and filing a petition.
Q: What is an SR22?
A: If you are caught driving without insurance in Arizona, you will face penalties including fines and suspension of your vehicle registration and driver license. In order to reinstate these privileges, you will need to file proof of financial responsibility with MVD.
Q: What if I am taking medicine with an alcohol base or recently used mouthwash?
A: Drivers are cautioned about common substances that contain alcohol, including mouthwashes and medications. If the blood alcohol concentration of the driver, as measured in the breath, is over the preset limit, the driver will not be allowed to start the vehicle.


Q: Who can influence the consular officer to reverse a decision?
A: You have to prove that you will return to your home country before a visa will be issued.
Q: What type of entity should I form?
A: The Corporations Division does not provide legal advice, so you'll need to do your own research on the pros and cons of incorporating your business. However, if you do decide to incorporate, the staff of the Corporations Division can help you with the process.
Q: What is the “registered agent” of an entity?
A: The registered agent is the “mailbox” for the corporation. The registered agent is the person or entity located in this state designated by the entity to receive any service of process, documents, or other official communication on its behalf. An entity cannot be its own registered agent. The registered agent may or may not be an owner, shareholder, or officer of the entity. Many entities use their attorney or a professional corporate service company for this service. The registered agent’s
Q: Who can be a registered agent?
A: A registered agent for a Domestic Profit and Nonprofit Corporation may be an individual resident in the state of incorporation, a domestic corporation, or a foreign corporation authorized to transact business in the state of incorporation.
Q: How can I change the registered agent of my entity?
A: The name of the registered agent and/or the registered office of an entity can be changed by filing an annual registration or an amended annual registration, which can be done here.


Q: What does “O.C.G.A.” mean?
A: The Code of Georgia Annotated is a set of laws that govern corporations, LLCs, and partnerships in the state of Georgia.
Q: What does issuance of a name by the Secretary of State mean?
A: If you are looking to incorporate in Georgia, you can use any name you want as long as it is distinguishable on the state's records. However, there may be other restrictions in place depending on the type of business you are looking to open.


Q: How do I file a name reservation?
A: 1. Go to the link above

2. Click on "File a New Business Entity"

3. Click on "Apply for Name Reservation"

4. Complete the form and submit it along with the fee
Q: How long does a name reservation last?
A: A name reservation is effective for 30 days from the date of approval or until the filing forming the entity with that reserved name is submitted, whichever is sooner.
Q: When filing a new entity, if the name I have chosen is not available, how do I submit a new name?
A: If you filed online, you will submit the new name online. If you filed in paper format, you will submit the new articles and a new transmittal form with the new name.
Q: How do I file a complaint against the interlock installer?
A: I am writing to complain about the ignition interlock device installed in my car. I have had numerous issues with the device, including false positives and errors that have prevented me from starting my car. I believe that the device is faulty and that it should be removed. I am including my full name, date of birth, and Arizona driver license number for reference.
Q: How do I file an administrative appeal?
A: The FOIA Public Liaison is there to explain the process to you, assist in reducing any delays, and help resolve any disputes. Often, a simple discussion between you and the agency will resolve any issues that may arise.

If necessary, filing an appeal is very simple. Typically, all you need to do is send a letter or e-mail to the designated appeal authority of the agency stating that you are appealing the initial decision made on your request.


Q: How long does it take to complete a filing with the Corporations Division?
A: Processing times will vary, but you can generally expect online filings to be processed within 7 to 10 business days and paper filings to be processed within 15 business days.
Q: How long does it take to receive a response to an online name reservation request?
A: It is the Library's policy to provide information to the public as required by law and to protect the confidentiality of information as required by law.

The Library will not release information to anyone who has not provided their name, address, and a way to contact them. The Library will not release information about people who have not given their permission to have their information released. The Library may release information about people who have given their permission to have their information released.

The Library may release
Q: Why did I receive a request for a medical review?
A: You need to provide the requested information within 45 days, or your driving privilege will be suspended.
Q: What will I receive in response to a FOIA request?
A: The Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) is a law that gives you the right to access information from the federal government.

To make a FOIA request, you must submit a written request to the agency that you believe has the records you are seeking.

The agency will then process your request and send you a written response that will include all releasable documents. If any portions of the records are withheld, the agency will inform you of the specific FOIA exemption that is
Q: How long will it take before I get a response?
A: It depends on the complexity of the request and the backlog of requests already pending at the agency.


Q: Who pays the Fraud Prevention and Detection fee and when do they pay it?
A: The Bottom Line

The Bottom Line

The Bottom Line

The Bottom Line

The Bottom Line

The Bottom Line

The Bottom Line

The Bottom Line

The Bottom Line

The Bottom Line

The Bottom Line

The Bottom Line

The Bottom Line

The Bottom Line

The Bottom Line

The Bottom Line

The Bottom Line

The Bottom Line

The Bottom Line

The Bottom
Q: What happens if a foreign corporation, LP, LLP, LLLP, or LLC should file with the Secretary of State, but does not, or does business in Georgia for more than 30 days without filing?
A: Yes, you need a certificate of authority to do business in the State of Georgia.
Q: How does a foreign corporation, LP, LLP, LLLP, or LLC obtain a certificate of authority and is there a fee?
A: You can file for a certificate of authority online or by mailing in a completed paper application. The filing fee is $200.00 for foreign LLPs, and $225.00 for all other entities. There is an additional $10 service charge if filing in paper format.
Q: When a foreign entity that has obtained a certificate of authority no longer transacts business in Georgia, is there a filing to be made?
A: A foreign entity that ceases its operations in Georgia should file an "Application for Withdrawal" pursuant to O.C.G.A. 14-2-1520 (profit corporation), 14-3-1520 (nonprofit corporation), 14-8-50 (LLP), 14-9-906 (LP and LLLP), or 14-11-707 (LLC).


Q: How do I apply for IRS federal tax exemption as a charitable organization?
A: To apply for 501(c)(3) status, your articles of incorporation must contain certain provisions. For more information, visit the IRS website.
Q: How do I apply for a driver license or instruction permit?
A: You need to make an appointment to renew your license plate online.
Q: How much will my driver license or instruction permit cost?
A: You pay us a percentage of your total revenue, and we take care of everything else.

What is your minimum contract length?

We don't have a minimum contract length, but we do have a minimum monthly fee.

Can I cancel my account at any time?

Yes, you can cancel your account at any time.

How do I cancel my account?

You can cancel your account by emailing us at
Q: How do I apply for an ID card?
A: You will need to provide a government-issued ID, such as a driver's license, passport, or national ID card.
Q: How do I apply for a motorcycle license?
A: You need a motorcycle license to ride a motorcycle, and you need to take a motorcycle safety course to get a license.
Q: How can I replace a lost or stolen license, and how much will it cost?
A: You can replace a lost or stolen driver license or identification card online for $12.
Q: How do I renew my driver license?
A: You can renew your driver license up to 6 months before the expiration date.
Q: What is a graduated driver license (class G)?
A: The above information is a summary. Please see our page on teen drivers for more information.
Q: Why is my driver license suspended, revoked or both?
A: you can't get a driver's license in the us if you don't have a social security number. But you can get a license in another country. But you can get a license in another country. The social security number is only used to verify your identity to the government.
Q: When can I apply for a restricted driving permit?
A: If you are a minor, you cannot drive with a permit alone. You must have a licensed driver 21 or older in the seat next to you.
Q: How do I report an unsafe driver?
A: If you have a problem with a driver, report him or her.
Q: How do I apply for a window tinting exemption?
A: You need to submit a copy of the vehicle registration and a letter from your physician, stating the medical reason for the request. The information must include your name and license number. Please note this exemption does not include the front windshield of the vehicle.
Q: Who may I contact for any hearing-related questions?
A: The Executive Hearing Office is responsible for adjudicating executive branch employees' appeals of adverse personnel actions.


Q: How do I change an entity’s address?
A: You can change your entity's address by filing an annual registration or amended annual registration.
Q: How do I change officers of a corporation?
A: You can change the officers of your corporation by filing an annual registration or an amended annual registration. There is no need to list members or managers for LLCs, and no procedure to change them.
Q: How do I change my address?
A: You can change your address and contact information online at
Q: How do I change my name on my driver license?
A: We are changing our name to be more inclusive of the entire community. We are also moving to a new domain.

We are changing our name from the PHP-FIG to the PHP Framework Interoperability Group.

The PHP-FIG has always been about community and collaboration. As we have grown, so has our community. Our name no longer accurately represents who we are and what we do.

The PHP Framework Interoperability Group is a group of PHP project leaders


Q: How many officers must a corporation have?
A: The officers of a corporation are the CEO, CFO, and secretary, as listed in the corporation's bylaws. The same individual may hold more than one office.
Q: How can I determine how many points I have on my driving record?
A: You can purchase a Motor Vehicle Record online or by contacting MVD. You will need to provide your full name, date of birth, and driver license number.
Q: What tickets do I have on my driving record?
A: You can purchase a Motor Vehicle Record online or contact MVD for this information. Be prepared to provide your full name, date of birth and driver-license number.
Q: How long does a conviction stay on my record?
A: A conviction stays on your record for five years from the date of conviction.


Q: How can I reinstate a suspension?
A: The reinstatement process for a suspended account is as follows:

First, you'll need to create a new account and reach out to us from that account to begin the reinstatement process.
Q: How can I reinstate a revocation?
A: You must submit a Revocation Investigation Packet.
Q: What is a judgment suspension?
A: A judgment is generally a court order issued when someone has had an accident and was not insured. The judgment suspension is placed on the driving record in accordance with the court order.


Q: When will I need to update my photo?
A: You need to update your photo every 12 years.
Q: When am I going to hear about my investigation?
A: – You will receive a written response via your AZMVDNow account in your documents and by mail within approximately 30 to 45 days from the date the packet was submitted.
Q: What about requirements for obtaining records on someone else?
A: You will get more information if you have the individual’s permission or if the individual is deceased.


Q: How can I get a Motor Vehicle (Driver or Vehicle) Record?
A: Yes, you can obtain a copy of your motor vehicle record online, provided you are eligible. You may also obtain a copy by completing a Motor Vehicle Record Request form.
Q: Why do I have to attend Traffic Survival School?
A: Traffic Survival School is a mandatory 8 hour class for those who have received a traffic ticket in the state of Arizona. The class is offered at a variety of locations around the state and is offered in both English and Spanish. The cost of the class is $85.
Q: How long am I required to have an SR22?
A: You must maintain an SR22 for three years from the date of suspension, unless it is a judgment suspension.
Q: How long do you have to be seizure-free before applying for medical clearance to resume driving?
A: You must report the seizure to the Medical Review Program as soon as the medical condition allows. At the end of the 90 days, you will be mailed a Medical Examination Report to complete and submit to determine eligibility.
Q: Why do I have to have an interlock installed on my vehicle?
A: You have to get an interlock device installed in your car if you're convicted of DUI.

The interlock device is a small, hand-held breathalyzer that connects to your ignition. You will be required to blow into the device before your car will start. If the device detects alcohol, your car will not start.

The interlock device is a small, hand-held breathalyzer that connects to your ignition. You will be required to blow into the device
Q: What do I do if ordered to install an interlock on my vehicle and I don’t have a car?
A: You can't drive until you have an interlock device installed in your car.
Q: Why can’t I remove the interlock one year from when I had it installed?
A: You must have the interlock device for at least one year after your conviction or the date of reinstatement of your driving privileges, whichever is later.


Q: What traffic convictions will show if an insurance company runs my MVR?
A: It depends.

If you're asking this question, I'm assuming you've been convicted of DUI.

DUI is a serious offense and can result in a suspended license, a fine, and jail time. If you're caught driving on a suspended license, your insurance company may deny your claim.

However, if you're convicted of DUI and your license is not suspended, your insurance company may still charge you higher rates.

The bottom line is that it depends
Q: What should I do if my current state is asking for a clearance letter from Arizona?
A: You can't get a clearance letter from the DMV.
Q: What do I need to do if I have moved out of state and just now received a suspension notice?
A: – Contact MVD to determine what is necessary to reinstate your license.
Q: What will happen if I'm caught driving a different vehicle without the interlock?
A: If you’re caught driving without an interlock, you’ll have to keep using it for an extra year.
Q: How will I fulfill my interlock requirement if I move out of state?
A: You need to find an authorized installer in your new state that will continue to provide the required services.
Q: What kind of violations will cause you to extend my interlock requirement?
A: The most common violation of an ignition interlock device is a failure to complete a rolling retest. Other violations include driving a vehicle without an interlock installed, starting the vehicle without providing a test, attempting to operate the vehicle with alcohol on the operator's breath, or disconnecting the device.


Q: What is the SEVIS system and how does it affect me?
A: Yes, you will need to return to your home country to apply for a student visa. F-1 students are allowed to work in the United States under certain conditions.
Q: What is the fee to reserve a name?
A: You must file a name reservation with the Texas Secretary of State before you can file a certificate of formation for your LLC. The filing fee is $25.
Q: What is the next step after the name reservation has been approved?
A: 1. Choose your business entity type.
2. File your entity formation documents.
3. Do not conduct any business activity under a name until you have received your certificate of incorporation, certificate of organization, or certificate of limited partnership.
Q: Why did I get redirected to the Experian website during the filing process?
A: The Georgia Secretary of State has implemented identity verification using Experian in order to reduce fraud and improve cyber security. If a filer fails the identity verification process, they will not be able to complete their online filing and their eCorp account will be locked.
Q: What are the penalties for moving violations while under the age of 18?
A: If you are caught speeding in Arizona, you may be required to attend Traffic Survival School or have your license suspended.
Q: What is the difference between a revocation and a suspension?
A: You can be suspended or have your license revoked for driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs, failing a breath test, or refusing to take a breath test.

You can also be suspended or have your license revoked for other reasons, such as accumulating too many points on your driving record, not paying your traffic tickets, or not having car insurance.
Q: What is needed for a person from another country to drive in Arizona?
A: You can drive in Arizona with a valid driver license from another country, but it is recommended that you also have an international driving license or permit.
Q: What happens if I fail the breath test?
A: The interlock will enter a lockout period for failed breath alcohol tests. Contact your installer with any questions regarding lockout.
Q: What if I own the company and drive the company truck, can I complete the Ignition Interlock Employer Notification form?
A: Yes, you are required to install an ignition interlock device if you are the owner and driver of a vehicle in many states.
Q: Why is a background records check (Security Threat Assessment) now required before getting a hazardous materials endorsement (HME)?
A: The ATF requires a background check for everyone buying explosives in the US.
Q: What happens when the Governor vetoes a bill?
A: The regular legislative session begins on the first Tuesday after the first Monday in March and ends 60 calendar days later. The legislature convenes for the sole purpose of organizing each house in November of each even-numbered year.
Q: What is the FOIA?
A: The Freedom of Information Act is a law that allows citizens to request access to records from any federal agency.
Q: What is
A: is the government’s central resource for information about the FOIA.

What is the Freedom of Information Act?

The Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) is a law that gives the public the right to request information from the federal government. The FOIA allows anyone to request federal government records, regardless of their citizenship or residency status.

The FOIA was passed in 1966 and went into effect in 1967. The law was amended in 1974 to make it easier for
Q: What can I ask for under the FOIA?
A: Any record held by a federal agency is subject to FOIA requests.
Q: Who handles FOIA requests?
A: The Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) is a law that gives you the right to access information from the federal government. Each federal agency has its own process for handling FOIA requests. There are many different officials at these agencies who work hard every day to make sure that the FOIA works.
Q: What are FOIA exemptions?
A: There are nine exemptions to the Freedom of Information Act, which protect information from being released if it would cause harm in certain ways. These exemptions include information that would invade personal privacy, harm law enforcement investigations, or reveal trade secrets.
Q: What is the Office of Government Information Services?
A: OGIS is a part of the National Archives and Records Administration that offers mediation services to resolve disputes between FOIA requesters and agencies, and also reviews agency FOIA compliance, policies, and procedures.


Q: How do I schedule a hearing?
A: If you want to have a hearing, you need to request one.
Q: Who can make a FOIA request?
A: Yes, any person can make a FOIA request, regardless of citizenship.
Q: How do I make a FOIA request?
A: If the information you want is not publicly available, you can submit a FOIA request to the agency’s FOIA Office. The request simply must be in writing and reasonably describe the records you seek. Most federal agencies now accept FOIA requests electronically, including by web form, e-mail or fax.
Q: Where do I send a FOIA request?
A: You should address your request directly to the FOIA office of the agency or agency component that you believe has the records you are seeking.
Q: How is a FOIA request processed?
A: The Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) allows you to request records from any federal government agency.
Q: How much does it cost to make a FOIA request?
A: There is no initial fee, but the agency can charge for the time it takes to search for records and for duplication of those records.


Q: What types of entities are on file with the Corporations Division?
A: Georgia is a great state for forming your business.

Forming a business in Georgia is easy, efficient, and inexpensive. The state has a simple online filing system that makes it quick and easy to get your business up and running. Additionally, the state offers a variety of tax incentives and programs to help businesses grow and thrive.
Q: What hours are the MVD offices open?
A: If you want to get started with the basics of programming, learn C# and take CSCI-UA.02.

If you want to learn more about the theory behind programming and computer science, take CSCI-UA.01.

If you want to learn about artificial intelligence, take CSCI-UA.04.

If you want to learn about computer graphics, take CSCI-UA.03.

If you want to learn
Q: What Instruction Permits are available?
A: You must be at least 15 years old to apply for an instruction permit.
Q: What are exclusions?
A: If you want to know if there is an investigation going on, you can't.

contact | terms | privacy
© 2018-2024