/ International trade

Domain overview in International Trade niche. Based on relevant links and pages only. rank
Number of domains linking to
semantic flow
Number of links to
semantic flow
Number of domains linked from
semantic flow
Number of links from
semantic flow

Popular pages pointing to

Pages with highest topical PageRank pointing to domain.

url / atext / target url
http www globalissues org article 663 wto doha development trade round collapse 2006

Domains with most semantic flow to

Relevant domains with most links to selected domain.

domain info

semantic flow


Most linked pages from

Pages from domain with most relevant inbound links.




semantic flow


on topic


rel links

external links

external domains

referring domains

external backlinks

info 10.1910.10.98yes65170011 10.1710.080.98yes97257711 10.160.950.08-1no-1-1-1-100 10.160.930.081yes49142200 10.160.940.08-1no-1-1-1-100 10.160.830.07-1no-1-1-1-100 10.160.560.04-1--1-1-1-100 10.150.930.02-1no-1-1-1-111 10.150.430-1--1-1-1-111

Random 'international trade FAQs', may be related to more specific topics, not general international trade topic.



Q: Where can I find information on foreign markets?
A: The USDA's Foreign Agricultural Service, the USDA Economic Research Service, and offer reports on various topics related to agriculture and trade. Euromonitor International provides data and analysis on products and services around the world. The United States Trade Representative's Office of Agricultural Affairs is responsible for trade negotiations and policy development regarding agriculture.
Q: Where can I meet legitimate foreign buyers of agriculture products?
A: The Indiana State Department of Agriculture's Economic Development team can help you meet prospective buyers at domestic and international trade shows, trade missions, and buyers' missions.
Q: Where to find international recommendations and provisions relevant to ITGS?
A: There are a number of international recommendations and conventions relevant to ITGS, although they do not generally have direct legal force. Many of these recommendations are contained in the United Nations Statistics Division publication ‘International Merchandise Trade Statistics: Concepts and Definitions (IMTS 2010) and the accompanying ‘International Merchandise Trade Statistics: Compilers’ Manual’ which are international reference publications on this subject. These documents are updated regularly so that they reflect changes in the international trade environment.
Q: When can I perform a correction on a trade?
A: You have to report the trade correctly in the first place. If you don't, you have to correct it. If you do it wrong, you have to correct it again. And so on and so forth.


Q: What are the main causes of errors in reporting?
A: 1. Lack of data
2. Complexity of measuring trade activities
Q: What are the methodological causes of asymmetries?
A: 1. The way research is designed and conducted can introduce methodological asymmetries.

2. The way data is collected and analyzed can introduce methodological asymmetries.

3. The way findings are reported can introduce methodological asymmetries.
Q: What are the basic arguments in favor of protectionism?
A: No, not all international currencies currently “float freely”—that is, do all nations allow the market to establish the exchange rate for their currencies.


Q: Why is the intra-EU trade balance not equal to zero?
A: The main reason for the existence of asymmetries in intra-EU trade statistics is that a perfect match is made impossible first of all by the CIF/FOB approach: the import value should be higher than the mirror export value as it includes extra transport costs. A close match could nevertheless be legitimately expected given that trading partners within the EU are often neighbouring countries, but deliveries to vessels and aircraft are another methodological reason preventing this: such movements of goods create asymmetries in intra
Q: Why does Eurostat not disseminate extra-EU imports of goods at TARIC level?
A: TARIC is not publicly accessible.


Q: Who provides the statistical information?
A: The providers of statistical information for extra-EU trade are all natural or legal persons lodging a customs declaration in a Member State. For intra-EU trade, the providers of statistical information are all taxable persons reporting an intra-EU transaction whose annual trade value exceeds a certain threshold.
Q: Who can I contact for more information?
A: Yes, you can participate in Trade Winds if your company has some manufacturing outside of the US, as long as your products have at least 51 percent US content.
Q: Who do I contact with questions?
A: How do I use this?

First, you need to create a file called .eslintrc in the root of your project. This file should look something like this:

{ "extends": "", "rules": { // Add your own rules here }, "overrides": [ // Add your own overrides here ] }

If you're using V


Q: What are the special trade system and the general trade system?
A: The UN IMTS manual defines two trade systems: general trade and special trade. Under the general trade system, the statistical territory includes customs warehouses, all types of free zones, free circulation area and premises for inward processing. The UN recommends implementing the general trade system for ITGS.
On the other hand, customs warehouses, all types of free zones and premises for inward processing are excluded from the statistical territory by the strict definition of the special trade system; thus only imports and exports of the
Q: What are Foreign -Trade Zones?
A: Foreign-trade zones (FTZ) are secure areas located in or near ports of entry, but legally considered to be outside the Customs territory for the purpose of tariff laws and Customs entry procedures.
Q: Why do global firms use Foreign-Trade Zones (FTZ)?
A: A foreign trade zone is a designated area in the United States where companies can store, assemble, or process imported goods before they are exported. The FTZ program was created to encourage foreign trade and investment in the United States.


Q: What is an Export Control Classification Number (ECCN)?
A: You need a license to export this.
Q: What Is An Import Compliance Manual?
A: An Import Compliance Manual is a set of documented processes and procedures for handling import shipments so that the various government laws and regulations are followed.
Q: What Should Your Company Include In An Import Compliance Manual?
A: The import manual should include sections on program organization, personnel and responsibilities, import documentation, broker instructions, entry process procedures, requirements for other government agencies, import review, post entry review and corrections, training, guidance on tariff classification, and free trade agreements.
Q: What Makes A Good Import Compliance Manual?
A: A good import compliance manual will be specific and will have achievable goals. It should address regulatory requirements and best practices. A good import compliance manual should also be reviewed on an annual basis to make sure policies and procedures stay relevant to the ever-changing regulations.


Q: What is duty drawback?
A: Duty drawback is a refund or remission of a Customs duty, internal revenue tax, or fee. The amount of refund generally paid to a claimant is 99% of the duties, taxes, or fees paid on imported goods that are subsequently exported or destroyed.
Q: What Is Duty Recovery?
A: CBP will refund you for any duties that were overpaid. This can happen if you did not claim a Free Trade Agreement at the time of entry, used an incorrect classification or value, or re-exported imported goods after processing.
Q: How Long Does The Duty Recovery Process Take?
A: CBP duty recovery can be a lengthy process, but it is worth it in the end. The process can vary in the amount of time it takes, but it is typically worth it to look back at all of the shipments that have been imported over the past four years to see if there are more entries that can be incorporated into the duty recovery.


Q: What Is A Customs Violation?
A: Customs violations can occur when someone tries to import goods into the US that are not allowed by the relevant government agencies.
Q: What Typically Causes Customs Violations & How To Prevent Them?
A: Customs violations can be prevented by using reasonable care, knowing the regulations, and reviewing the Informed Compliance Publications from Customs that relate to your business. Other ways to prevent violations include hiring an experienced consultant that can assist you in interpreting the regulations, performing regular audits, and ensuring adequate training to ensure that you are in compliance with the regulations.
Q: What Happens If You Don't Declare At Customs?
A: The Customs Modernization Act requires all importers to exercise reasonable care when importing goods into the U.S. This means that it is your responsibility to ensure that you are compliant with all trade regulations. Failing to declare items with Customs can result in negative consequences, such as fines, penalties, and detention of your product.
Q: What Penalties Come With Customs Violations?
A: Customs can assess civil or criminal penalties for violations, depending on the severity of the offense. These can include monetary penalties or even jail time.
Q: What Types Of Customs Violations Issues Should I Report?
A: You should report any Customs violations.
Q: What Is A Customs Protest?
A: A customs protest is a way to correct information previously entered on entry documents.
Q: What Is A Protest Filer?
A: A protest filer is the person who files the protest.
Q: How Long Do I Have To File A Customs Protest?
A: You have to file a customs protest within 180 days of the liquidation date.
Q: How Do I File A Customs Protest?
A: CBP will accept protests filed electronically through ACE, but you must have a Protest filer account in ACE. Hard copies are also accepted at the Port of Entry and processed by the Centers of Excellence and Expertise.


Q: Why can European data differ from national data?
A: The data is comparable, but there may be some discrepancies due to the application of different concepts and definitions.
Q: What Is The New USMCA Agreement?
A: The USMCA is a trade agreement between the United States, Mexico and Canada that is similar to the North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA).
Q: How Is The USMCA Different From NAFTA?
A: The USMCA made some improvements for the automotive industry, energy, and digital trade.


Q: When are data revised and considered as final?
A: Data are revised frequently, but final detailed data should be sent by October following the reference year.
Q: What will be included in the new Advance Report?
A: The Advance Report will contain seasonally adjusted and not-seasonally adjusted export and import goods data by 1-digit end-use categories and balance totals. It will contain monthly data for the current year, as well as the full previous year. The Advance Report will not include services or trade in goods on a balance of payments basis.
Q: When will the Advance Report be published, and how frequently?
A: The Census Bureau is introducing a new Advance Report on international trade. The first report is scheduled for July 30.
Q: What is the Advance Report release schedule for the remainder of 2015?
A: The Advance Report for the remainder of the year is as follows:

-August 16

-September 20

-October 18

-November 15

-December 20
Q: How much historical data will be made available to the public?
A: The data shows that the average time to load a webpage on a mobile device has decreased from 19 seconds in 2013 to just over 3 seconds in 2015. The median time to load a webpage on a mobile device has decreased from 8 seconds in 2013 to just over 2 seconds in 2015.
Q: What is a frequently asked question?
A: There is no one-size-fits-all answer to this question, as the best way to learn a new programming language depends on the individual learner's needs and preferences. However, some general tips for learning a new programming language include starting with the basics, practicing regularly, and seeking out resources and help from experienced programmers.


Q: How is an FTZ established?
A: A company must apply to the FTZ Board in order to be designated as an FTZ. The FTZ Board may approve any zone or subzone that it deems necessary to adequately serve the convenience of commerce. U.S. Customs and Border Protection must approve activation of the zone before any merchandise is admitted into the zone.
Q: What may be placed in an FTZ?
A: Any foreign or domestic merchandise not prohibited by law, whether dutiable or not, may be taken into an FTZ.
Q: What can occur within an FTZ?
A: You can store, sell, exhibit, break up, repack, assemble, distribute, sort, grade, clean, mix with foreign or domestic merchandise, otherwise manipulate, destroy or manufacture without being subject to U.S. Customs laws.


Q: What are the measurement units?
A: The trade value in ITGS corresponds to the statistical value, i.e. the amount which would be paid in the event of sale or purchase at the time and place the goods cross the national border of the reporting Member State.
Q: What are the requirements for country of origin marking on imports into the U.S.?
A: All imported articles must be conspicuously, legibly, indelibly, and permanently marked to indicate the country of origin to the ultimate US purchaser, with few exceptions. Failure to do so may result in re-exportation, destruction, 10% marking duties, or liquidated damages equaling the shipment’s value.
Q: What are the regulated products under the PVoC scheme?
A: There are many different types of products that can be classified as " Made in Japan." These include automotive products, chemical products, electrical and electronic products, food and food products, furniture, mechanical materials and gas, paper and stationery, protective safety equipment, textile and leather products, plastic and rubber products, toys, and used products.
Q: What happens if my products do not pass the PVoC review or evaluation process?
A: If your products do not pass the PVoC conformity evaluation, TÜV Rheinland will provide a detailed report outlining the areas of non-conformity. You can then take steps to rectify the issues and request a re-evaluation.
Q: What are the consequences of importing non-compliant products?
A: Importing non-compliant products can result in significant financial losses, damage a company's reputation, and lead to legal issues.
Q: What happens if there is a dispute over the PVoC inspection results?
A: PVoC is a mandatory inspection program for all products imported into Kenya.

Products must be inspected and certified by an accredited inspection body before they can be cleared by Kenyan customs.

TÜV Rheinland is an accredited inspection body for PVoC and can help ensure your products meet all the necessary requirements.
Q: What type of export activities can be reimbursed under this program?
A: The costs of exhibiting at a trade show, travelling to a trade show or trade mission, and designing marketing materials for an international audience are all eligible for reimbursement under the SBA’s Export Working Capital Program.


Q: What is a phytosanitary certificate, and do I need one to export my plant-based commodity?
A: A phytosanitary certificate is a certificate of health certifying that the product in the shipment meets the importing country’s criteria. These criteria are established by the importing country as a means of preventing the introduction or spread of harmful pest organisms.
Q: What is the impact of quasi-transit or the so-called ‘Rotterdam effect’?
A: The "Rotterdam effect" is an impact on trade figures caused by the quasi-transit trade, which is when goods destined for other EU Member States are recorded as extra-EU imports by the Netherlands (the country where goods are released for free circulation) and as dispatches from the Netherlands to the Member States of actual destination, even though there is no link with the economy of the Netherlands.
Q: What is a letter of credit?
A: A letter of credit is a document that guarantees payment from a buyer to a seller, with the bank acting as a middleman. There are two types of letters of credit: commercial and standby.
Q: What is Certificate of Conformity (CoC)?
A: A certificate of conformity (CoC) is a document that verifies that imported goods are in line with the applied regulations and standards of the destination country.
Q: What is the process of issuing a Certificate of Conformity (CoC)?
A: The exporter or importer will apply to TÜV Rheinland for a CoC.


Q: What does PVoC stand for?
A: PVoC is a service that ensures imported goods meet the required standards and regulations of the importing country.
Q: What is the purpose of having a Uganda PVoC scheme?
A: The Uganda National Bureau of Standards requires that regulated product imports are verified for compliance in the country of export and before entering the Ugandan market. A Certificate of Conformity (CoC) is issued by TÜV Rheinland if the products are confirmed as compliant. The CoC is used at Uganda customs points to clear the shipment.
Q: What are the benefits of using TÜV Rheinland for Uganda PVoC scheme services?
A: TÜV Rheinland PVoC services provide assurance that imported goods meet the necessary standards and regulations, which can prevent delays in customs clearance and potential fines or penalties.
Q: What documentation is required for PVoC services?
A: PVoC inspections are required for certain products being exported to Kenya. The documentation required for these inspections varies depending on the type of product being assessed, but can include a duly filled application form, technical specifications, and test reports from an accredited laboratory.
Q: How does TÜV Rheinland perform PVoC inspections?
A: TÜV Rheinland checks the conformity of products with the relevant standards and regulations through visual inspections, sample testing, and review of conformity documents.
Q: What is the turnaround time for inspections with TÜV Rheinland for Uganda PVoC Scheme services?
A: The turnaround time for PVoC services with TÜV Rheinland Uganda varies depending on the type of product being assessed, but once all requested conformity documents are submitted by the applicant, we ensure to schedule an inspection within two days.
Q: How can I request Uganda PVoC services from TÜV Rheinland?
A: PVoC services can be requested through the UAE eServices Website.
Q: What countries does TÜV Rheinland provide services for Uganda PVoC scheme?
A: 1. Fill out the online application form

2. Send the following documents to TÜV Rheinland:

-Manufacturer's Declaration of Conformity

-Sample of product

-Lab test report (for products that have not yet been tested by a recognized lab)

-Manufacturer's product information sheet

-Manufacturer's product safety data sheet

3. TÜV Rheinland will review the


Q: What is Go Global Georgia?
A: The Go Global Georgia program provides reimbursement funding to eligible Georgia exporters for pre-approved export activities.

-Eligible exporters may be reimbursed for two (2) export activities during the grant period.

-This competitive program is intended to increase the number of small businesses that export, assist small firms with export development and expand international sales.
Q: When is the application period for Go Global Georgia?
A: Apply now!

The grant funds are available to assist small and medium sized businesses with export activities. The grant funds are available to assist small and medium sized businesses with export activities.

The grant funds will be awarded on a competitive basis and will be based on the quality of the application, the readiness of the applicant, and the potential for success in exporting.

The grant funds may be used for a variety of activities, including but not limited to:

1. Fe
Q: What are the eligibility criteria for Go Global Georgia?
A: Go Global Georgia is a great way to get federal funding for your Georgia-based business. To see if you qualify, check out the requirements above.
Q: Where can I find the Go Global Georgia application?
A: The Go Global GA program provides $2,500 in matching funds for small businesses to help offset the cost of attending international trade missions.

Questions? Contact:

Krista Mitchell

Director of International Trade



Q: What is GSP?
A: The Generalized System of Preferences is a U.S.
Q: What is a carnet?
A: The ATA Carnet is a document that allows for the temporary importation of commercial samples, professional equipment and certain advertising materials by a nonresident individual into the United States.
Q: What is SBA?
A: The SBA is a federal agency that provides support to entrepreneurs and small businesses. The SBA’s Office of International Trade manages the State Trade Expansion Program (STEP) nationally.
Q: What is STEP?
A: The State Trade Expansion Program (STEP) is a federal grant program that provides funding to state trade offices to assist small businesses with export development. Georgia’s International Trade team has been awarded STEP funding from the SBA. In Georgia, the STEP grant is known as Go Global Georgia.
Q: What is the SBA definition of a Small Business Community?
A: If your business meets the requirements, you may be eligible for reimbursement of 90% of the costs of your activity, up to the maximum allowed.
Q: What happens once my application is submitted?
A: The application process is competitive, and companies that submit a strong, detailed and export focused application are more likely to be approved.


Q: What is a freight forwarder, and how can they assist me in exporting my products?
A: A freight forwarder is responsible for the coordination of logistics for a shipment.
Q: How can TÜV Rheinland ensure the confidentiality of my product information?
A: TÜV Rheinland is committed to protecting the privacy of its clients' product information.
Q: Why should my company apply?
A: Go Global Georgia offers funding to small businesses in the form of reimbursement for pre-approved export activities. Companies can receive up to 75% reimbursement for activities, up to a maximum amount.
Q: How many times can my company apply?
A: Companies may apply for a maximum of two (2) export activities per grant period. A separate application must be submitted for each export activity.
Q: How many activities can my company apply for each grant period?
A: you can apply for a maximum of two activities with a maximum award amount per company.

contact | terms | privacy
© 2018-2024