/ Science and technology

Domain overview in Science And Technology niche. Based on relevant links and pages only. rank
Number of domains linking to
semantic flow
Number of links to
semantic flow
Number of domains linked from
semantic flow
Number of links from
semantic flow

Popular pages pointing to

Pages with highest topical PageRank pointing to domain.

url / atext / target url
a comic walks into goddard nasa gov
15 phase i selections
leading a research team
awards funding
clever way
the global change master directory goddard space flight center
nasa earth science division
nasa tv
radio science website
radio science decadal white paper Science

Popular pages from

On-topic pages from domain with highest topical PageRank.

title / url



rel links

external links

external domains

referring domains

external backlinks

Radio Science | Science and Technology
Exoplanet Discovery and Science | Science and Technology
How to Do a Science Fair Project Project | NASA/JPL Edu
Cold Atom Laboratory
Postdocs Program: Home
NASA/JPL Edu - STEM Activities, Resources and Internship Opportunities
Contact Us
Glenn Research Center Technology Transfer Office Team

Domains with most semantic flow to

Relevant domains with most links to selected domain.

domain info

semantic flow


Domains with most semantic flow from

Relevant domains with most links from selected domain.

domain info

semantic flow


Hubs from

Pages from domain with most likely on-topic outgoing links.




semantic flow


on topic


rel links

external links

external domains

referring domains

external backlinks

info 330.150.942.011yes633333100 140.150.940.270.58yes1725050100 60.150.950.331yes763333100 60.150.950.06-1no-1-1-1-100 40.150.940.281yes573131100 30.150.940.131yes563030200 10.150.940.070.98yes542828100 10.150.850.061yes572828100 10.150.950.061yes542828100 10.150.940.01-1no-1-1-1-100

Random 'science and technology FAQs', may be related to more specific topics, not general science and technology topic.



Q: What kind of publications can be submitted to Scholars' Mine?
A: Anything goes.
Q: Who can add publications to Scholars' Mine?
A: Anyone can have content added to Scholars' Mine.
Q: How can I add publications to Scholars' Mine?
A: The library periodically reviews scholarly journals and databases for publications, and adds them to Scholars’ Mine. This process is known as harvesting content. Harvested content does not require you to sign a distribution license. If you are a graduate student, your thesis or dissertation is added after the graduate office has notified the library of your graduation.


Q: What is the Professional Science Master's Degree Program?
A: PSM degrees are designed to help students transition into professional careers in the sciences and mathematics.
Q: What is the goal of the ISAT Program?
A: The Masters in Integrated Science and Technology (ISAT) is a Professional Science Master's Degree, developed in part through funding by the Alfred P.
Q: How long is the program?
A: Generalists take 33 hours of classes and specialists take 36 hours of classes, but both usually finish in two years.
Q: What is AIS - Academic Intervention Services?
A: The New York State Board of Regents adopted the New York State P-12 Science Learning Standards in 2016 to begin implementation effective July 1, 2017. The standards are based on guiding documents grounded in the most current research in science and scientific learning and reflect the importance of every student’s engagement with natural scientific phenomenon.
Q: How much is the application fee?
A: You will need to pay an application fee to submit your application, and if you wish to pay via bank transfer, the transfer must be processed a few days before the deadline.
Q: How long should my statement of purpose be?
A: I am interested in studying computer science because I enjoy problem-solving and working with computers. I have experience with programming and I am excited to learn more about how to create software and applications. I believe that studying computer science will give me the skills I need to pursue a career in this field.
Q: How long do test scores remain valid?
A: 1. Get a degree in a relevant field.

2. Get some experience in the field.

3. Get your GRE scores.

4. Apply to the program.
Q: How much is the rent?
A: The rent for a studio apartment on campus at the Université de Bordeaux will be between 495€ and 574€ per month, including charges. This rent is revised every year on January 1st. Students accommodated on campus don’t need to purchase housing insurance or energy provider as water, electricity, heating, wifi and housing insurance are included in the rent.
Q: What is the Technology & Policy Program (TPP)?
A: The Technology and Policy Program at MIT is a two-year research-based master’s program that focuses on developing students’ skills in policymaking, law, quantitative methods, and economics.
Q: What prior coursework will transfer into the program?
A: The USC Upstate ETM program director will be glad to meet with you and determine courses that will likely transfer. This will include 31 hours of technical credit from your ET degree plus any university level transfer general education courses from a SC technical college. Transfers from other institutions must be reviewed for suitability.
Q: How do I enroll in the program?
A: You should begin with an AAS ET degree from a partner institution. Planning early will allow for maximum efficiency of transfer credits. If you have already completed the an AAS ET program, contact USC Upstate.
Q: How long will it take to complete the degree?
A: It typically takes four years to complete a Bachelor's degree in Engineering Technology Management if you attend school full-time. Part-time students may take up to six years to complete the program.
Q: How many applicants do you accept each session?
A: We are capping applications at 25 per session to ensure that everyone who participates has a chance to get the most out of the experience.


Q: What type of support Department of Science & Technology can provide for organizing National or International Seminar/ Conference / Workshops/ Discussion Forums in the country?
A: The department provides support for scientific and technological events organized by academic institutes, national research and development institutes, and scientific and technology professional bodies.
Q: What types of jobs are available to graduates of the ISAT?
A: Industrial Engineering Specialist, Quality Assurance Manager, Information Manager, Systems Analysts, Technical Representative, Associate Industrial Engineer, Laboratory Manager, Project Manager, Information Systems Consultant, Computer Programmer/ Database developer, General manager, Plant manager.
Q: What types of careers will the International Science and Technology Policy graduate programs prepare me for?
A: The ISTP program at GWU is designed to prepare students for a variety of science and technology policy careers in the private, public, and non-profit sectors. The program provides opportunities for students to gain real-world experience through internships and job shadowing, and offers support in finding employment after graduation. There are also scholarships and fellowships available on a case-by-case basis.
Q: Where can I find a detailed list of the courses offered for each of the Graduate Degree programs?
A: The programs vary in length, but most are around two years long. Each program has different requirements, but most include taking classes in a variety of subjects, including math, science, and English.


Q: When do I have to pay my tuition fees?
A: You pay during the first term.
Q: What is the cost of tuition/fees?
A: The cost of the PhD in Information Systems & Technology will vary depending on the student's concentration. The MS in Information Systems & Technology will cost between $57,000 and $67,000. The MBAMS in Information Systems & Technology will cost between $57,000 and $67,000. The MA in Management will cost between $57,000 and $67,000. The MS in Health Information Systems & Technology will cost between $57,000 and $67,000
Q: When is the deadline to submit my application?
A: CGU has a rolling admissions policy, but applicants are encouraged to submit complete applications by the priority dates in order to be considered for both admission and fellowships.
Q: What are some companies at which CISAT alumni have gotten jobs?
A: Our alumni work for a variety of companies, including Google, Facebook, and Amazon.


Q: What support a Scientist/ Technologist / Research Fellows can get on acceptance of their paper in a scientific event abroad?
A: The Department of Science & Technology through its SERC programme provides financial assistance through its scheme "International Travel Support Scheme (ITS)" for enabling Scientist/ Technologist / Research Fellows to participate in events abroad.
Q: What can I do if I’m ill?
A: If you think you may have an STI, consult a physician or go to the Health Center on campus.
Q: What can I do if I am on the waiting list?
A: There are several housing options near the campus, including student residences. If you have been placed on the waiting list, it is highly recommended to look for off-campus housing options.
Q: Why am I not allowed to download files onto my mass storage device from the Internet?
A: The labs are for academic purposes and are restricted to CST students only because of licensing agreements.


Q: Who can I contact for more information?
A: The GRE is not required, but may be helpful if you have a low GPA. The average time to graduate is 3 years, but you can do it in 2 if you're a full-time student. You may be able to transfer credits from another university.
Q: What should I bring?
A: The student apartments on campus come with an individual shower room and toilet, and the kitchen can be shared by 4 or 5 roommates. The rent includes water, electricity, heating, wifi, and housing insurance. Furniture such as a bed, cupboard, shelf, and working desk are also included, but sheets and blankets are not.
Q: Who should apply to TPP?
A: The MPP program is designed for individuals interested in a career at the interface of science, technology, and policy, including in industry, government, academia, regulatory agencies or consulting.
Q: What documents are required in order to apply?
A: You'll need to submit your online application to CGU at with the required $80 application fee. You will need to complete/provide:

International applicants will need to submit the following:

A bachelor’s degree or equivalent from an accredited institution.

Official transcripts from all colleges and universities attended.

Official TOEFL or IELTS score reports.

Official GRE score reports.

Three letters of
Q: When should I apply to USC Upstate?
A: You can apply for admission to USC Upstate's Engineering Technology program through the Office of Admissions. If you have any questions about the process, feel free to email the program at


Q: How are TPP students supported financially?
A: Research assistantships are the most common means of support among TPP students, though some students receive support through fellowships (e.g. from US or international government funding agencies).
Q: What is the responsibility of the student in the funding process?
A: Students are expected to reach out to prospective research labs or groups and to interview for available RA positions. A certain amount of flexibility is highly desirable in terms of topic of specific research interest to help secure funding.
Q: How does TPP help admitted students through the funding process?
A: We are here to help you secure funding for your research.
Q: What assistance is available to prospective students during the application process?
A: The TPP program does not require GRE scores and offers application fee waivers for US citizens, US permanent residents, and international applicants attending US colleges and universities.


Q: How can I meet the programming competency requirement?
A: Any object-oriented programming language.
Q: How can I meet the databases competency requirement?
A: Relational Database Concepts
- Database Design
- SQL Basics
- Intermediate SQL
- Advanced SQL
- Database Optimization
- Schema Refinement and Normalization


Q: Where can I find information about École Polytechnique’s programs in general?
A: The website provides information on programs offered by the government of Canada.
Q: How long does it take to complete the Information Systems & Technology program?
A: The time required to complete the MS program is 12 to 18 months for full-time students (3 courses per semester), and 18 to 36 months for part-time students (1 or 2 courses per semester). The time required to complete the PhD program can range from 60 to 84 months, depending on course enrollment and time required to complete the dissertation.
Q: What can I do with a degree in Information Systems & Technology?
A: Information Systems & Technology graduates are afforded an array of career prospects in an ever-changing, technologically integrated world.
Q: What is the degree and what can I do with it?
A: The Engineering Technology Management program at XYZ College is designed to prepare graduates for careers in technical project and team management. The program includes coursework in project management, cost and work analysis, systems decision making, probability and statistics, and quality practices. Communication skills and teaming are an integral part of the curriculum.
Q: How do I send in transcripts?
A: You do not need to submit GRE scores as part of your application to our graduate program. However, you may voluntarily submit them and they will be reviewed as part of the holistic application consideration.


Q: What are the minimum requirements for applicants to the ISAT program?
Q: What are my chances of admission?
A: You need to apply and submit all required documents before you can be considered for admission.
Q: What are the tests score requirements?
A: The minimum score required for admission to the University of Toronto for most programs is 80.
Q: What are the upcoming key dates and deadlines?
A: TPP offers informational webinars on its events calendar; students can register for these in advance
-The deadline to apply to TPP is December 15th of the year prior to the desired start date
Q: What are the entrance requirements?
A: You need an AAS in ET from one of our partner colleges, or any ABET accredited 2-year ET program. You should also have completed Calculus I and a Lab Science before being fully online in ETM.


Q: What courses do I need?
A: Generalists take 33 hours of course work while specialists take 36 hours.
Q: How are courses organized?
A: students have class from Monday to Friday and there are three terms in a year.
Q: When do mid-term and final exams take place?
A: There are 2 exams per year, in December and March.
Q: When are admissions decisions made?
A: The Fulbright U.S. Student Program provides grants for individually designed study/research projects or for English Teaching Assistant Programs. During their grants, Fulbrighters will meet, work, live with and learn from the people of the host country, sharing daily experiences. The program facilitates cultural exchange through direct interaction on both a personal and institutional level. Fulbright U.S. Student alumni have provided leadership, helped resolve international conflicts and become friends for life.

Fulbright U
Q: When and where is the Orientation Week?
A: The MSc&T Admissions Office welcomes all of the new students during the orientation week at the start of each fall semester.
Q: Where and when can I take courses?
A: The ETM degree at USC Upstate is a combination of online and evening classes. Students complete most of the lower division courses at a technical college and then transfer to USC Upstate.

contact | terms | privacy
© 2018-2024