/ Voting

Domain overview in Voting niche. Based on relevant links and pages only. rank
Number of domains linking to
semantic flow
Number of links to
semantic flow
Number of domains linked from
semantic flow
Number of links from
semantic flow

Popular pages pointing to

Pages with highest topical PageRank pointing to domain.

url / atext / target url
introduced bills urging congress
state law
colorado open records act cora
www leg state co us 2002a inetcbill nsf fsbillcont e4bdde40e0e8b9f787256ba0007a8604 open file 1458_01 pdf
update of colorado revised state plan 3 06 2008 pdf
colorado s state plan as published in the federal register pdf
colorado revised state plan march 2007 pdf
www govotecolorado com

Popular pages from

On-topic pages from domain with highest topical PageRank.

title / url



rel links

external links

external domains

referring domains

external backlinks

Election and Help America Vote Act (HAVA) Complaints
Uniformed and Overseas Electors FAQs and Additional Resources
County Election Offices
Election Results Archives

Popular prospect pages from

On-topic pages from domain with highest topical PageRank having a few outgoing links and domains.

title / url



rel links

external links

external domains

referring domains

external backlinks

Uniformed and Overseas Electors FAQs and Additional Resources

Domains with most semantic flow to

Relevant domains with most links to selected domain.

domain info

semantic flow


Domains with most semantic flow from

Relevant domains with most links from selected domain.

domain info

semantic flow


Most linked pages from

Pages from domain with most relevant inbound links.




semantic flow


on topic


rel links

external links

external domains

referring domains

external backlinks

info 20.160.950.141yes944848222 10.160.970.081yes703333111 10.1610.08-1--1-1-1-111 10.160.990.08-1--1-1-1-111 10.160.990.081yes1155111 10.160.990.08-1--1-1-1-111 10.150.920.071yes714242311 10.150.910.07-1--1-1-1-111 10.160.940.07-1--1-1-1-111 10.160.840.06-1--1-1-1-111

Hubs from

Pages from domain with most likely on-topic outgoing links.




semantic flow


on topic


rel links

external links

external domains

referring domains

external backlinks

info 370.150.922.181yes714242311 250.160.971.491yes703333111 140.180.971.031yes785151800 110.160.950.651yes944848222 50.150.930.321yes723232100 40.160.990.281yes1155111 30.150.910.21yes693737300 20.150.950.02-1no-1-1-1-100 10.160.960.061yes562828111

Random 'voting FAQs', may be related to more specific topics, not general voting topic.



Q: What is a voter card?
A: Most states send out a voter card to let you know you are registered to vote. The voter card is not necessary to vote, but it helps you confirm your registration and that your information is correct.
Q: What does a voter card look like?
A: Voter cards are generally small cards that look like a postcard. They vary from state to state, but they typically have information about where and when you vote.
Q: Why should I hold onto my voter card?
A: A voter card is a document that proves you are registered to vote in a particular jurisdiction. It also has information about your polling place.
Q: What if my info on the card is wrong?
A: If you're a first time voter, you should receive a card in the mail that will tell you where to go to vote. If you're not a first time voter, you should know where to vote and you can check your registration online to make sure everything is correct.
Q: How long does it take to get my voter card in the mail?
A: It usually takes 6-8 weeks for the state to send out your voter card. If 8 weeks have passed and you haven’t received your card, you should call your state or use Rock the Vote’s registration lookup tool to make sure your registration went through properly.
Q: What is a provisional ballot?
A: A provisional ballot is used to record the vote of an individual whose eligibility to vote cannot be confirmed at the polling location on election day by election officials or the general registrar.
Q: What is conditional voter registration?
A: No, but you can conditionally register and cast a provisional ballot.


Q: Where do I vote early?
A: The deadline to register to vote in most states is October 9th, so make sure you’re registered to vote by then. You can check your registration status on Rock the Vote’s website.

Early voting is available in many states, so check if your state offers early voting and make a plan to vote early if it does.

If you’re not sure where to vote on Election Day, check your state’s website for information on
Q: Where do I go to vote on election day?
A: 1. Go to the Virginia Department of Elections website.
2. Enter your address in the polling place lookup tool.
3. The system will show your polling place.
Q: Where do I vote?
A: You can find your county's early voting locations and your assigned Election Day polling place on My Voter Page.
Q: How and where can I vote early in person?
A: Bring your Photo ID when voting in person during early voting or on election day.
Q: When and where will results be reported?
A: The State Election Commission will report unofficial results on election night at Results are also reported locally at each polling place and at county elections offices.
Q: Why should I vote during Early Voting?
A: If you are a student attending school in Shelby County, you can register to vote in Shelby County if you consider it your primary residence. If you are attending school in Shelby County but your residence is in another county, you would register to vote in the county where you have an established residence, such as your parents’ home.


Q: Where can I learn who's running for office, research issues, and check to see my state's voting laws?
A: The election is coming up! Make sure to vote!.
Q: How can I access past editions of the state's Official Voter Information Guide?
A: A candidate's public withdrawal from an election, once his or her name is on the ballot, makes no difference in terms of how votes for that person are counted. If Vote by Mail ballots are cast for such a candidate, they will still be counted like all other votes.
Q: How do I see who is running for an office?
A: The list of candidates is available from the Wisconsin Elections Commission and the Type B notice published by the clerks.


Q: When is the next election?
A: The next election in Virginia is the primary on June 9, 2020.
Q: When is a recount necessary?
A: The recount is mandatory when the difference between any winning candidate and any other non-winning candidate is 1% or less of the total votes cast for all candidates for that office.


Q: What hours are the polls open?
A: If you are in line to vote by 7:00 p.m., you will be able to vote.
Q: What hours are polling places open on Election Day?
A: You can vote as long as you are in line by 7:00 p.m.
Q: What time will the polls open?
A: You can vote in the Montana primary election if you’re a registered Democrat, Republican, or Libertarian. You can register to vote on Election Day. The polls are open from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. in the Central Time Zone and from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. in the Mountain Time Zone.
Q: What IDs are acceptable to use at the polls?
A: A driver's license, passport, or military ID may be used as long as it is not expired.


Q: What if there are questions about my registration or eligibility to vote?
A: If you have any trouble voting, ask for a provisional ballot.
Q: What are the ballot questions?
A: The ballot is too long for anyone to read in its entirety. It is important to know what you are voting on and to research the candidates.
Q: Why are so many absentee ballots not folded and have the same initials?
A: If an absentee ballot is unfolded, it means the voter cast their ballot in the clerk’s office on a touch-screen ballot marking device which prints the voter’s choices on a smaller paper ballot.
Q: What offices, candidates and questions are on my ballot?
A: The content of your ballot will depend on the county and district in which you reside. To see what will appear on your ballot, check your sample ballot at
Q: What are official results?
A: The election results are certified by election officials after it has been determined that all votes have been counted accurately and completely, and results are official once certified.


Q: How do I apply for an absentee ballot?
A: 1. Use the built-in $_SERVER['SERVER_NAME'] variable in PHP.
$_SERVER['SERVER_NAME'] will give you the server name, which is the domain name.
2. Use the gethostname() function.
3. Use the $_SERVER['HTTP_HOST'] variable.
Q: How do I know my ballot will count?
A: If you voted in person, your ballot was counted when you inserted it into the ballot scanner. If you voted by absentee ballot, you can check the status on My Voter Page.
Q: How do I get an absentee ballot?
A: You can download an absentee ballot application from your county election office's website, complete it, and either mail it or deliver it in person to your county election office. You can also scan it or take a photo of it and email it to your county election office.
Q: How do I get an absentee ballot for someone else?
A: You can only request and return an absentee ballot for someone else if you are a close relative or caregiver.
Q: How long does it take to get my absentee ballot?
A: You should allow at least a week to get your ballot.

What do I need to do to get an absentee ballot?

You’ll need to fill out an application, which you can get from your county election office.

What’s on the application?

The application will ask you for your name, address and other information to prove your identity, including your driver’s license number or the last four digits of your Social Security number.
Q: What do I do if my absentee ballot never arrived?
A: Contact your county elections office to cancel your absentee ballot if you want to vote in person.
Q: How many signatures do I need to get on my nomination papers?
A: The number of signatures needed to get your name added to the ballot is dependent on the level of office you are running for. Please consult the Ballot Access checklist for the office for federal, statewide, and multi-jurisdictional judicial offices. Local candidates should check with their local filing officers (county, municipal, or school district clerks).


Q: How do I file a complaint?
A: If you have a complaint related to your registration or voting experience, the law provides several options for you to take action.

If you believe that your registration has been improperly denied or canceled, you may file a complaint with the U.S. Department of Justice.

If you believe that you have been denied the right to vote, you may file a complaint with the U.S. Department of Justice or your state's attorney general.

If you believe that you have
Q: How do I file a complaint or report voter fraud?
A: If you suspect voter fraud, you can file a complaint or report it online. Be sure to include as much detail as possible about when and where for the investigators.
Q: How do I report concerns about polling place accessibility or accessible voting equipment?
A: Contact your municipal clerk with any questions or concerns about the voting process, including polling place accessibility or accessible voting equipment. You can find the contact information for your municipal clerk in the Directory of Wisconsin Municipal Clerks on this website. You may also use our online complaint form to contact the Wisconsin Elections Commission.
Q: Where can I report an issue or file a complaint about the election?
A: If you have an issue or complaint about something at your voting location, talk to a poll manager. If they can't help, contact your county elections office.


Q: How do I unsubscribe from emails and text messages from Rock the Vote?
A: After filling out an online voter registration form, you will receive – at most –three automated reminders to complete and submit your registration. You will also be automatically enrolled in Rock the Vote’s Election Reminders Program, which helps voters stay informed on all the key deadlines and rules specific for every state primary and general election, in addition to select local elections. If you no longer want to receive Rock the Vote emails or text messages, you can unsubscribe at any time.
Q: Why am I receiving political mailings and phone calls?
A: The Department of Elections takes voter privacy seriously and takes steps to ensure the security of voter data. Only certain political parties, candidates, and non-profit groups are able to request lists of registered voters for authorized uses only.
Q: How do I stop getting mail, texts and phone calls from political campaigns?
A: The state cannot prevent political campaigns from contacting you, but there are laws in place to ensure that you are aware that the contact is not coming from a government agency.
Q: How do I vote by mail?
A: If you did not receive your vote-by-mail ballot or if you have lost or destroyed your original vote-by-mail ballot, you may apply in writing or contact your county election office for a replacement ballot.


Q: How can I become a poll worker?
A: Contact your county elections office to find out how to apply to be a poll worker.
Q: How long is the term of office for a high school poll worker?
A: A high school student can be appointed as an election inspector for a specific election, not a two year term.
Q: How can I help?
A: Poll managers are responsible for the administration of elections. They work closely with election officials to ensure that elections are conducted fairly and impartially.

What Does a Poll Manager Do?

Poll managers are responsible for the administration of elections. They work closely with election officials to ensure that elections are conducted fairly and impartially.

Poll managers are responsible for:

Opening and closing the polls

Setting up and taking down voting equipment

Distributing ballots

Q: How can I request that my voter registration information become protected from public records requests?
A: You need to be a U.S. citizen and 18 years old to vote. You will need to register to vote in your state. Some states have online registration, while others require paper forms. You may need to re-register every few years. If you turn 18 two weeks before the election, you can vote. You do not have to give a political party preference. If you lose your voter information card, you can get a new one from your local election office.
Q: How do I become an election worker?
A: Contact your county election official's office to learn more about working elections.
Q: How can I become a poll watcher?
A: If you are a registered voter of Nebraska or a person representing a state-based, national, or international election monitoring organization, you are eligible to be appointed as a poll watcher.


Q: How do I find out which political districts I live in?
A: There are a number of ways to find out which political districts you reside in or who your representatives are.

-The most accurate way to find this information is by using the California Voter Foundation's online Voter Toolkit.

-If you want to look up your information on the California Secretary of State's website, you can use the 'My Election Information' tool.
Q: How often are political districts redrawn?
A: Redistricting is the process of redrawing political district boundaries. It happens every ten years, following the release of updated U.S. Census figures. In California, redistricting for U.S. House of Representatives, State Assembly and State Senate districts is conducted by the state legislature. In 2011, for the first time a new Citizens Redistricting Commission drew California legislative district lines and again drew new lines in 2021.
Q: Where can I find a map of my districts?
A: Use the Google Maps API to find your district.


Q: What if I need help at my polling place?
A: No.

The National Conference of State Legislatures (NCSL) has a great resource on ballot photography laws. In short, taking photos of your ballot is prohibited in most states. Here are some notable exceptions:













New Mexico

Q: What are the positions at a polling place?
A: There are four different positions that help conduct elections at a polling place: the poll workers, the election judges, the clerks, and the poll watchers.
Q: What are examples of accommodations that are generally reasonable at a polling place?
A: Individuals with disabilities can be election inspectors as long as they can perform the essential functions of the job with or without a reasonable accommodation.
Q: How long may a voter linger at the polling place on election day?
A: Yes, you can observe the election, but you can't interfere with it.
Q: Why isn’t there a removable stub at the top of my ballot?
A: we’re not printing ballot stubs any more.


Q: What is the deadline for registering to vote?
A: Register to vote at least 30 days before the election you want to participate in.
Q: What is the process for recall in Wisconsin?
A: 1. Draft a recall petition.
2. File the petition with the elections commission.
3. The elections commission will review the petition and, if it is found to be valid, will set a date for the recall election.
Q: What if all three election inspectors represent the same political party?
A: No.
Q: What is the procedure for reducing the number of election inspectors?
A: There is no minimum or maximum number of election officials required by state law, but a municipality may by resolution reduce the number of election officials to no less than three.
Q: What are the Training Requirements for Election Inspectors?
A: Municipal clerks are required by state law to provide training to poll workers, which covers all of the necessary information and knowledge for the job. Additionally, an experienced chief inspector who has been certified by the State Elections Board must be present at each polling place for each election, and must receive six hours of continuing election education training during each two-year period.


Q: What are the qualifications to be a poll worker?
A: You must be 16 years of age or over, a resident or employee of the county where you serve as a poll worker, or have permission from your county’s election office to work in an adjoining county without causing a worker shortage in your home county. You may not work in an election if you are related to a candidate on the ballot.
Q: What happens if a voter refuses to the sign the poll list?
A: If the voter refuses to sign the poll list, a ballot shall not be issued, unless the voter has a disability that prevents them from physically being able to sign the poll list.
Q: What are the specific qualifications to be an Election Inspector (poll worker)?
A: be a registered voter in the county where they will be working.
Q: What are the responsibilities of an Election Inspector (poll worker)?
A: Election inspectors help to ensure that voting goes smoothly on Election Day by issuing ballots, registering voters, monitoring voting equipment, and counting votes.


Q: What are the acceptable forms of identification on election day?
A: Yes, you need an ID to vote in Virginia.
Q: What do I do if I am going to be out of town on Election Day?
A: You can vote by mail, at a vote center, or at your polling place on Election Day. If you have moved, you can update your address by re-registering or by contacting your county election office. Employers are required to give employees time off to vote, if requested in advance. If you have any concerns about voter fraud or other voting irregularities, you can contact the Secretary of State’s Voting Information Hotline or your county election office.
Q: What is the role of the municipal clerk on election day?
A: the municipal clerk is an election administrator and should be available to election inspectors on election day for advice, supplies, etc.
Q: What can a person do if he or she becomes aware of a violation of the Help America Vote Act (HAVA)?
A: If you believe that a violation of the Help America Vote Act has occurred, is occurring, or is proposed to occur with respect to an election for national office in Wisconsin, you may file a written, verified complaint with the Wisconsin Elections Commission.
Q: Who is the Municipal Board of Canvassers?
A: The municipal board of canvassers must start the municipal canvass by 9am the Monday following the election.
Q: What is the statutory language on a ballot where more than one officer is to be elected?
A: The number of candidates an elector is allowed to vote for is the same as the number of officers to be elected.


Q: Who are the candidates?
A: If you want to find out who is running for office in your area, you can look up the candidates on your state's election website.
Q: How is the order of candidates' names appearing on the ballot determined?
A: The order in which candidates names appear on the ballot is determined by the drawing of lots, or by any method that is by chance.
Q: How is the ballot order determined for candidates and political parties?
A: The order of the candidates on the ballot is determined by the order of the parties on the ballot, which changes every two years.
Q: How can I trust the accuracy of the results?
A: Election officials in South Carolina are working hard to ensure that the state's election infrastructure is strong and resilient. They are constantly testing and improving systems and procedures to make sure that they can withstand any challenges that may arise.


Q: When is the last day to register to vote?
A: Register to vote by your state's deadline.
Q: Where can I register to vote?
A: The most important thing is to make sure you are registered to vote! You can check your registration status and find your polling place here.
Q: Who is eligible to vote?
A: To register to vote, you must be a U.S. citizen, at least 18 years old, and a resident of the state in which you are registering.
Q: How can I be sure I’m registered to vote?
A: Yes, you can check your registration on the My Voter Page.
Q: How do I register to vote?
A: To register to vote in California, you can either use the online system or obtain a voter registration form from the DMV, Covered California, or other government agencies.
Q: Who can register to vote?
A: A person who is:

-Able to read and understand a text quickly

-Able to summarise a text effectively

-Able to identify the main points of a text quickly
Q: Who may pre-register to vote?
A: A person who is:



-Able to think critically

-Able to see both sides of an issue


-Able to change their opinion if presented with new information
Q: When do I need to re-register?
A: You should always consult with a qualified healthcare professional before beginning any diet or exercise program. The information provided in this post is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment.
Q: Who can vote absentee?
A: You can vote absentee if you are:

1. A student, or spouse or dependent of a student, attending school outside the county of registration;
2. A member of the armed forces, merchant marine, commissioned corps of the Public Health Service or National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration, or spouse or dependent of such member;
3. A patient or resident of a long-term care facility, or spouse or dependent of such patient or resident;
4. A person who expects
Q: When do proponents or opponents of an initiative have to register as Political Action Committees (PACs) and begin reporting contributions and expenditures?
A: You can request an absentee ballot from your municipal clerk, and you can vote in person at the clerk's office as soon as absentee ballots are available. Ballots must be received by the municipal clerk by 8:00 p.m. on Election Day to be counted.


Q: How do I update my email address with Rock the Vote?
A: Email to update your email address.
Q: What if I go to the polls and they tell me I am not registered to vote?
A: If you are at the wrong polling place, they will not have your name on the list of voters. If you are at the correct location and are not on the list, you can still cast a ballot. Ask the poll worker for a provisional ballot.
Q: Who do I file my candidacy forms with?
A: Candidates file their forms with the filing officer at the level of office they are running for. Federal, Statewide, and multijurisdictional judicial candidates file their Declaration of Candidacy and Nomination Papers with Wisconsin Elections Commission. Statewide, and multijurisdictional judicial candidates file their Campaign Finance Registration Statement and Statement of Economic Interests with Wisconsin Ethics Commission.
Q: What do I do if a problem happened while I was trying to vote and I feel I was treated unfairly or discriminated against?
A: You can file a complaint with the Wisconsin Elections Commission if you have a problem with voting in Wisconsin. The Commission may be able to resolve your complaint informally, or you can file a formal, verified complaint.
Q: What do I take with me to vote?
A: A driver's license, state-issued ID card, or tribal ID card with your photo
A passport
A military ID card with your photo
A student ID with your photo from a high school, college, university, or technical college that is accredited by a state agency
A tribal ID card without a photo
Q: What do I need to bring with me to vote?
A: The following forms of identification are accepted at the polls in Florida: a driver's license, a state-issued ID card, a passport, a military ID, or a student ID.


Q: What if I do not have valid ID?
A: If you don't have ID, you can sign an ID Confirmation Statement or vote a provisional ballot.
Q: What if I don’t have one of these Photo IDs?
A: Get a free Photo ID before voting to make your voting experience as fast and easy as possible. If you can't get a Photo ID, you can still vote by signing an affidavit stating you have a reasonable impediment to obtaining one.
Q: What happens if I have a Photo ID but don't bring it when voting in person?
A: You need a Photo ID to vote in Texas. If you don’t have one, you can vote a provisional ballot that will count if you show your Photo ID to your county voter registration office prior to certification of the election (usually Thursday or Friday).


Q: What type of voting equipment does my county use?
A: There is no perfect voting system, and each has its own advantages and disadvantages. The most important thing is that the system is transparent and verifiable, so that voters can be confident that their votes are being counted accurately.
Q: How do I start a new political party?
A: You can change your party affiliation at any time by filling out a new registration form. If you do so at least fifteen days prior to the next election, the change will take effect for that election. If you miss this deadline, you can still complete a conditional voter registration application.
Q: How does straight party voting work?
A: Voters have the option of voting straight party, which means that all candidates of that party are automatically selected. However, voters can also override the straight party vote for any one office by voting for a candidate other than the party’s nominee.
Q: How does a person vote?
A: In Nebraska, voters will go to their assigned polling place and be asked for their name and address. They will then be given their ballot(s) and instructions on how to cast their vote. Ballots are tabulated at the precinct level using DS200’s in 1/5 of our counties and centrally counted in larger counties using a DS450 or a DS850.


Q: When will I know my voter registration status?
A: If you have not received any information in the mail, you can check your status online at If you cannot confirm registration online, please call your local general registrar.
Q: What do I do if I got a notice that my voter application is pending because my citizenship information didn’t match the records at the Department of Driver Services?
A: You can show a U.S. birth certificate, passport, or naturalization papers as proof of citizenship when voting. If you do not have any of these documents with you, you can cast a provisional ballot and present documentation to your county elections office within three days after Election Day for your ballot to be counted.
Q: How do I change the address on my voter registration?
A: Submit a new registration application to your county registrar.
Q: How do I cancel my Georgia voter registration?
A: Contact your county registration office and advise them you would like to cancel your voter registration in Georgia.
Q: How do I fill out the registration form?
A: You must be 18 years of age and a U.S. citizen to vote in California. However, Californians who are age 16 and 17 may pre-register to vote. Legal residents of California who are not U.S. citizens, and undocumented California residents are not eligible to register or vote. Californians with a criminal history are eligible to register and vote under certain conditions.

The voter registration deadline is the 15th day before an upcoming election. California also offers conditional
Q: What is a HAVA/DMV check and how do they work?
A: The "HAVA checks" are comparisons between a voter registration record and a DMV or Social Security record. They are designed to catch typos and data entry errors to improve the quality of the voter registration list. They are not designed to be a qualification to vote.
Q: How do I check my voter registration status?
A: The only acceptable forms of ID for voting in Tennessee are a driver's license, passport, or state-issued photo ID. Student IDs and county- or city-issued IDs are not accepted. If you need to update your address or name, you can do so by completing a change of address form no later than five days before an election.


Q: What if I have moved since the last time I voted?
A: If you have moved from another state, you will have to complete a Virginia Voter Registration Application. If you have moved within the state, you will need to update your voter record.
Q: Where can I get more information about the upcoming election?
A: If you want to vote in the next election, you need to be registered. The deadline to register to vote in the November 6, 2018 General Election is October 9, 2018.

If you have moved since the last election, you will need to update your voter registration information.

If you have questions about voting, please contact your local election official.
Q: What if I have moved to a different county before an upcoming election?
A: You must register to vote in Tennessee no later than 30 days before any election, and if you submit your application by mail, you must vote in person at the first election with a photo ID.


Q: What Are The Deadlines for Making an Absentee Ballot Request?
A: It depends on the method of request and whether it is for a specific election or for the whole calendar year.

Q: How does a Voter Request an Absentee Ballot?
A: You can request an absentee ballot from your municipal clerk in writing using the Application For Absentee Ballot (EL-121) or by letter or email. You will need to provide a copy of your acceptable photo ID with your absentee ballot request.
Q: Who can request and receive an absentee ballot?
A: A qualified elector who registers to vote.
Q: How can I vote absentee?
A:   If you just want to get your application running, you can use the
[create-react-app]( project to get

If you want to learn more about React, you can check out the [React

Step 2:  Create a file called `App.js` in your project.

This is where you
Q: When can I request an absentee ballot?
A: You can register to vote at your town office or city hall, through any Motor Vehicle branch office, in most state & federal social service agencies, or at voter registration drives. The cut-off date for your municipal office to receive your registration is the close of business on the 21st day before the election. That date is Tuesday, October 18 for the November 8, 2022 General Election.

contact | terms | privacy
© 2018-2024